Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 07:16 PM   #351

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Way to go everyone who has gotten the rug, everytime I walk away from my computer I get logged out so my chances are slim, had to go get dinner but...gonna sleep on it now...lol. Good luck fellow webkinz lovers!
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #352
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Wow Good Luck to everyone! I tried to get on before work but the site was down for maintenance, had to work late today so I checked here first to see all these nice poeple winning rugs! I have the Griffin and the Tapestry, would love a rug, maybe someday. I am just confused, how does someone donate a webkinz article and then get it to another person without trading or being friends. I am fairly new to this, started in early December of 2008. I must say though I have met some nice people here, and I am already a winner. Someone donated WI Bucks to me the other day! LOL Forget spelling of name but will gives kudos later.
I think people can either donate the rug code if they didn't enter it, or they can send the rug to the WI gift account that Justin mentioned. Then, you'd have to become friends with the gift account.

Last edited by bethmiz; 05-13-2009 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: typo!
bethmiz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #353
Webkinz :)
webbiewoman is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by DMTig
Hello Everyone... I am very new to this whole fourm thing so bear with me......

Like so many others, after feeling lucky enough to spot a floating rug this morning, I spent 2 hours trying to get the Ganz website to acknowledge my security code. I was so afraid if I closed the page I wouldn't get another chance. I talked to someone at Ganz who at the time wasn't aware of the problem (as it was still early) They took my info & had me send in a screen shot of the invalid security code page. Was told 2.5 hours later they couldn't help me & the promo was cancelled. They had no idea when/ if the promo would run again but, I would just have to look for it . While the Rep was very nice. I didn't like the info I was given. I really feel Ganz should check for problems /glitches before they make things available to Webkinz players. I felt very cheated.

Thank You to all who have donated Griffin rugs!!! Your generoity is Awesome!!
Congratulations to those who have already won & for the rest of us... Good Luck!!
wow.....what a bummer......but i wanted to say thanks for having a good attitude about it,,,,,i'm not sure i would have been so happy,,,,sounds very disappointing.......and as you said to those who hav donated thank you......and those who won congrats,,,and to those who are still hoping........best of luck,,,,what a great post my friend.......
webbiewoman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #354

theacate is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI for all the fun things you do..

I am also wondering when it will end? I had just dropped my little girl off this morning and told her I would catch a rug just for her and when I got back it was cancelled. I wasn't all that happy about telling her the bad news.. I would love to get her one... She loves her griffen
theacate is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #355

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

congrats

PookieBear
trouble226
sophienova
ajoysmom
AtlantaBraves
sindarin
catsinparadise
pink&purplegirl
swimmerguy12
acourt
shellbell
luvmy5dogs
mama5517
0jacksonredwall
sarab7387
jenifer36
eheinze5
meow face

enjoy your rugs!!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #356
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Thanks Beth, somewhere in the 350 messages I misssed the talk about a gift account. My winner is mjsiowa who sent me WI Bucks the other day. Like gift sending, I do not know how to use, but I LOVE THIS SITE!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #357
ow I <3 Webkinz

DeeDeeJoshsMom is on a distinguished road

Good Luck Everyone!!!
Dee
DeeDeeJoshsMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #358

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I just wanted to say Congrats to all that has won so far, on this sight and the other sight but I do hope that you are trying to win because your a fan and can't wait to have one in the perfect Griffin room or just a special room, I think it is so sad that some people only have these accounts so they can get money for it. It is really sad, then it leaves some kid or Mom or Dad trying to buy something that someone else got for free. I just understand this anymore. But I hope everyone that wins enjoys it like a true fan would. And I am not saying this stuff because I did not win but I am saying it because for awhile now it has bothered me to see things for sale just minutes after they won the item.

God Bless
Birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #359

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

How long will the giveaway go on? Or is it over?
Anyone know?

birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #360

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

How cool of WI to take up the griffin rug giveaway! Congrats to the winners. I tried filling out the form this morning on the Webkinz News site but was disappointed to get the security code error. The folks running this forum rock!
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: