Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #341
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Oh my Gosh, what a surprise, I just checked back in to find that I too have won a code for the carpet. I have to send a great big THANK YOU to those that donated their codes. I had to work today, so I never got a chance at the rug, but now I have one!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEE. Thanks so much to all who make this such a great site.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #342
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Wahoooooo.... wonderful giveaway! Thank You!
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #343
Webkinz :)

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i have been on all day
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #344
LIZ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi I have been on here for three hours already so i am wondering how it is that you were able to just check in? please let me know and where did you find out that you had a code/ thanks so much
LIZ1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #345
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

How many rugs are there?
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #346
LIZ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

wish i could stay on and see if i could win but now it is time to go to work? so sad hope everyone has fun and congratulations to all of you who are winning I am very happy for you!!!!
LIZ1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #347
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #348

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

What great rugs they are!!! I love them.
IrishEyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #349

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Hello Everyone... I am very new to this whole fourm thing so bear with me......

Like so many others, after feeling lucky enough to spot a floating rug this morning, I spent 2 hours trying to get the Ganz website to acknowledge my security code. I was so afraid if I closed the page I wouldn't get another chance. I talked to someone at Ganz who at the time wasn't aware of the problem (as it was still early) They took my info & had me send in a screen shot of the invalid security code page. Was told 2.5 hours later they couldn't help me & the promo was cancelled. They had no idea when/ if the promo would run again but, I would just have to look for it . While the Rep was very nice. I didn't like the info I was given. I really feel Ganz should check for problems /glitches before they make things available to Webkinz players. I felt very cheated.

Thank You to all who have donated Griffin rugs!!! Your generoity is Awesome!!
Congratulations to those who have already won & for the rest of us... Good Luck!!
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #350
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Wow Good Luck to everyone! I tried to get on before work but the site was down for maintenance, had to work late today so I checked here first to see all these nice poeple winning rugs! I have the Griffin and the Tapestry, would love a rug, maybe someday. I am just confused, how does someone donate a webkinz article and then get it to another person without trading or being friends. I am fairly new to this, started in early December of 2008. I must say though I have met some nice people here, and I am already a winner. Someone donated WI Bucks to me the other day! LOL Forget spelling of name but will gives kudos later.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: