Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #321
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

This is amazing. I just want to Thank you guys again for doing this and to all who clicked rugs this morning and got extras to donate.

We should show all the names of people who donated a rug and give them some credit.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #322
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Hey! I would totally love to enter this contest. The griffin is just so cute!

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #323
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Oh my stars!!! I can't believe it!! I won....little old me! My DS, who got a Griffin for his birthday last week is going to be soooooo HAPPY when he receives this!!!

Thank you WI Staff! Keep up the good work!!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #324

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
This is amazing. I just want to Thank you guys again for doing this and to all who clicked rugs this morning and got extras to donate.

We should show all the names of people who donated a rug and give them some credit.
thats a good idea
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #325

poohbear71 is on a distinguished road

everyone on the WI site is sooo kind !!!!!
poohbear71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #326
kaitlynmichelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, I'd like to thank the specific users who donated! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for future events such as this where I actually have an item I can donate, and I'm not relying on the contest so I can get one
kaitlynmichelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #327

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

i seriously can't explain how wonderful wi is!! i was lost with ganz and webkinz but know i feel like family!{i know from lilo and stitch it makes me cry when i watch that movie}

View Post Originally Posted by friendsforever9
i seriously can't explain how wonderful wi is!! i was lost with ganz and webkinz but know i feel like family!{i know from lilo and stitch it makes me cry when i watch that movie}sniff sniff
i was lost with ganz and webkinz but then i found wi and i feel like family{ i know from lilo and stitch the movie. it makes me cry when i watch it sniff snif***

Last edited by friendsforever9; 05-13-2009 at 06:41 PM..
friendsforever9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #328
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you justin and wendy for wi................ id be lost on ww without the tips i get here, and this is very generous of you to have this give away
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #329
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, Wendy/Justin and all the other people who have donated are so generous.
Thanks for this opportunity, the rug looks amazing. :]
winkystar29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #330
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Guinea441
thats a good idea
Why Thank You! LOL Good luck maybe there is one for you!
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: