Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm KT!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Of course, any of our members are eligible just by being online. I should have stated US Kinz Time (Or Eastern Time), I'll change that.... It's coming on 2:30 here, so 8pm your time
thank you and many thanks to everyone who has donated the rugs

good luck everyone
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #22
Lil Kinz

vmerrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Thank you so very much, I sure hope I can win one for my son. Poor kids broke his arm and keeps saying "this is a bad week" but good luck to everyone.
vmerrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

This is very generous of you, Justin. Thanks to all the members that donated Have fun with the random draw!
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #24
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

THANKS so much for doing this! Ii was on from 8am until 10 am this morning and I didn't see ANY rugs! It was very helpful to read all the comments from the other members knowing I wasn't the only one. Everyone here is always so helpful, wonderful AND generous!
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #25
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

This is one of the reasons I love WI: the generosity and kindness of all the members. I missed my chance this morning, but it's nice to know I get another chance because staff and members are so willing to share.
Asacardimus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #26
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all who donated rugs
always does the best things to make these situations better for everyone!!
jla3523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #27
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm KT!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yep, of course, you have an account already!
oh lol thanks! webkinz insider is so cool!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #28

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

I think you guys are amazing WoW
margaret is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #29
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Thanks to all who were kind and generous enough to donate their (only or extra) rug.

I know there was a lot of frustration this morning, so hopefully this will make up for some of that.

I tried so hard this morning and sat here for over an hour before I saw a rug. When I finally did I tried entering the different codes...

over 100 times... for nearly another hour before I finally gave up.

I wanted to win one for my daughter who is at school, since I got a Griffin for her upcoming birthday. She would be so excited if she got the matching rug too.

We have had so much going on in our family lately (I got sick, then lost my job, and just haven't been able to be there 100% for my daughter and family).

It is so nice to see people who care and are willing to give up what they have to make another person's day a little brighter.

Here's to hoping!
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #30
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

webkinz insider is such a great site! you give the info! you give the tips! thanks justin, all the people who donated, and everyone here at !!! have a great week!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: