Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #231
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Wow! Thanks to all the members who donated them.
Sadly, i missed the contest this morning.
lotusfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #232
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Congrats to AtlantaBraves! I just chose them randomly from the users online list to win a rug!!!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #233
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thank you for doing this.

I clicked and filled out the form this morning. But when I pressed enter it had an error. That is when it showed that it was stopped for today.

Maybe I still have a chance. Thank you WI.

Congrats Atlanta Braves!
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #234
Webkinz :)
Mumsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to the lucky lucky winners. I sure would love to win one, though I know my chances are slim (I'm just not lucky, lol!) Thank you WI for the opportunity anyway....I am one of those who miss out because I have to be at work when they have something like this.

I HAD to get a Griffin because that is my last name. I don't enter the contests usually in the Webkinz Newz because my state is one of those which disqualifies me (boo hoo!

Now to check the postings to see what else I missed by being at work. Looks like I better start saving more KinzKash.....that movie screen looks awesome!
Mumsie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #235
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Congratulations to all the winners so far
Good luck to everyone else (me included lol)
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #236
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

A big THANK YOU to Justin and everyone who donated rugs.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #237
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Almost 3PM here on the West Coast....do I even have a chance at a rug today???? I hope so, since I have purchased the Griffin, have a started a new room for "Aragon", and have the fireplace PSI and the tapestry....a Griffin Rug would be estactically overwhelming to have...and complete the on-going room.

I hope I am not too late???? MANY THANKS, for even allowing the Members to be a part of this give-away. I and my Kinz are very grateful for all you do for us; constant updates, news, holiday
and surprise giveaway...**

Big Webkinz HUGS!
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:00 PM   #238

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

wait, can anyone win, like me, as i am from the u.k?
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #239
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

We have a bunch more to give away, we're just getting stared.. Anyone from anywhere can win!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #240
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

oh please...sitting here like at The Wishing Well in W World....can I be a random??? ahahahah

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We have a bunch more to give away, we're just getting stared.. Anyone from anywhere can win!

Oh, that is sooooooooooo very cool! Allowing "anyone...anywhere" to join in this Give-a-Way ♥

Thank you for being the kind soul you are to all the Forum Members, Justin!
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: