Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #201
Webkinz :)
kaitlynmichelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
Good idea I wish we all could win a tapestry. That would be cool if everyone could have just one.
Agreed! That would be great. I gave in and bought one today to match my Griffin ... but I think some stuff should not only be free, but guaranteed to every member.
kaitlynmichelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #202
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Wow!!!! Justin and the staff are very generous. I didn't have a chance when it was up earlier today I kept getting validation code is wrong. I gave up. I really love this site....if something goes down they notify us. And with the rares posted at the top if there is something im waiting for....and it shows up i will know well before it is in the curio shop for my time zone.

Thank you for an awesome contest. I wish i could hug each of the staff for doing an awesome job keeping this website safe....(but you will have to wait until I'm not sick)

Have a wonderful day,
Tribbles
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #203
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
You have to be logged in . In order for your name to be picked. Good luck.
Yep, JulieBear01--just reread what Justin had posted ... Sorry for the mix up Checking back later...
auntiee2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #204
joebros909
Lil Kinz
joebro is an unknown quantity at this point

What a neat rug!
joebro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #205
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you for this! The contest had only been happening for 5 minutes before I had to leave, so I didnt get one. how many rugs do you have?
0jacksonredwall is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #206
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Thank you all for being so generous. Our family was not able to win any this morning, so I am sure many people were in the same situation.

Best of luck!
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #207
loveemwebkinz

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

Wow this is a truely nice thing to do. It is so kind of all of the people who donated rugs. Hopefully some very deserving people get this wonderful prize. Thanks so much Justin and all of the great WIers
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #208

clnokes will become famous soon enough

Congrates to the winners so far, I hope I am the next lucky winner.
PookieBear
trouble226
sophienova
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #209

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

View Post Originally Posted by Meowme1948
wow, that is really nice of you..I had to work today so I didn't get a chance to try for one.
Jan

I didn't get one either, I sure hope I win one, I had to work today also. I just joined but feel inpired that Webkinz insider members are so generous and kind. I am looking forward to communiction with all of you.
Wishy
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #210

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

thanks to anyone who donated, this is very generous, i hope i win one, i missed the contest earlier, and i won't be here for 2 weeks ( 15th to the 30th ) so i won't have any chances for a while to enter a contest , sorry going off subject, good luck everyone
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: