Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #11
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

WOW! That was fast! Good luck to everyone I will be staying off (as hard as that will be) because I already have one. Thanks so much to all the wonderful members who have been donating their extras! I didn't even know we COULD donate to a giveaway fund!!! GO WI!!
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #12
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm KT!

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
hi justin

i don't live in america or canada can i still enter i am a member as i couldn't have the other one

sorry could you please tell me what time is kinz time here as it's 7.30pm here i'm confussed

thanks
Of course, any of our members are eligible just by being online. I should have stated US Kinz Time (Or Eastern Time), I'll change that.... It's coming on 2:30 here, so 8pm your time
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Thanks so much for the generosity!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #14
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

wow, that is really nice of you..I had to work today so I didn't get a chance to try for one.
Jan
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Super duper!
My husband refuses to chat on here while I pick up DD, and he says he will not touch the computer while I pick her up at school. Thanks to all who donated rugs.

Justin, can we send other items to the WIGiftz? For future contests? Is there a criteria of what can be donated? I promise not to send green polka dot rainboots!

Thanks and good luck everyone
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #16
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Justin, you and the staff of WI never cease to amaze me! What a wonderful, thoughtful and kind thing you are doing. WI is truly the best!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

WOW! You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for the chance. I was at work this morning and didn't get a chance to log on. Thanks a bunch to everyone who donated a rug. You guys are truly wonderful!
Meow Face is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #18
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

OMG - this is so awesome!! I tried to win one for my kids this morning but I never saw a griffin rug flying by. I'm so glad to have a second chance.

Thanks WI, you are the best! This is awesome. Also thanks to the wonderful members who did manage to find a carpet this morning and donated. You all rock!
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #19
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
Super duper!
My husband refuses to chat on here while I pick up DD, and he says he will not touch the computer while I pick her up at school. Thanks to all who donated rugs.

Justin, can we send other items to the WIGiftz? For future contests? Is there a criteria of what can be donated? I promise not to send green polka dot rainboots!

Thanks and good luck everyone
We usually don't allow donations from members because we can't promise that we'll use the donated items in future contests and don't want anyone feeling bad that we didn't use what they donated. In this case, we plan to donate every rug that comes in, so we thought it'd be good this time around
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #20
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Thanks for this generous giveaway I have an extra so I sent off an FR to the user account you posted. I am so happy there is a community such as this one!
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: