Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #161
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

What a wonderful and generous idea. I tried so hard to get one this morning and had the security problem over and over.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #162
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm American KT!

Man I wish I wasn't at school today!!! I want a rug! If I got two I would of donated, o well. Thanks to everyone for their genorosity.
gingerspice55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #163
Webkinz :)
scrapdoll is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so nice of you guys at webkinz insider,THANKS THANKS
scrapdoll is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 PM   #164

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Griffin Emblem Rug Giveaway -- Today Only Starts at 3pm KT!

Thank you for the update and a chance to still obtain the rug.
I tried to access the webkinz newz site this morning shortly after 9am. The first time I tried the page loaded just fine....but nothing happened. When I tried again a few minutes later I could only bring up a blank page. I tried repeatedly all morning until I had to leave for work. It's very sad that they don't iron out the bugs before they launch something like this.

Thanks again for always having the scoop.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #165
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

This is so awesome. I love WI. Everyone is so kind and willing to help others. Thank you to all the generous people who donated extra rugs. I hope I get one that would be wonderful. Either way thank you everyone.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #166

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

That is SO cool! When my mom told us about the giveaway and the problem, my brother stated crying because he has a castle room and wants one really bad! I hope we win one!
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #167

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! A chance to win the rugs. I wasn't able to get into Webkinz... until late this afternoon, so I missed out for the day one.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #168
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks Justin and company!! You are so nice!! Webkinzinsider has been one of the greatest experiences for me for the past year!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #169
gussie is on a distinguished road

Thank you for being so generous! I missed it this morning because I was volunteering. When I logged on and found out the contest had ended, I was a little upset. Thanks so much for taking over!!
gussie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #170

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

This is so nice of you! I didn't even remember about the contest until I saw the notice it was pulled.
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
donators rock! ~wow, griffin emblem rug, kinzuser2523 wuz heer :), thank you wi!, wi does it again!, wi has awesome staff! ♥, { iluvwarriors }

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: