Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #21
corey1106
Webkinz :)

jen1106 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Community Gives!

Ok for Everyone that needs it here is Philips Hospital Address and his Website Address:

Philip Wilson
Room #502
C/O Ronald McDonald House
405 E. 73rd St.
New York, NY. 10021

www.caringbridge.org/visit/philipsworld

And Princess he would love one from the Orange County Choppers I just know it..... Thanks Again. To Everyone:ppony:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #22
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

I have been sending things to Philip since legalcat hooked me up a few weeks ago. I wasn't on last night but know that Philip will keep getting mail from me!

I always knew there were people here with huge hearts and gracious spirits. I know no one did this for laud or attention, it all came from a spirit of giving and helping others. What a wonderful world we live in!

Thanks to everyone who had a part in it. You are an example for us all!
Qbear is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
legalcat

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been so quiet today Ive been responding to all the PMs lol...

I have to say.. as I have said several times since DoobiesDad first contacted me... it is AMAZING how a fan site for a childs game has brought together such an amazing group of people... we are so very much appreciative of all the prayers, kind wishes and good thoughts. All the messages are great and especially the journal signatures on Philip's caring bridge website.

There is no way I can even begin to thank all of you, especially those of you behind the scenes who did all the work in bringing this together... I have to say I had nothing to do with it... my only role was to say yes it was ok to do ... I had no part in setting it up or anything... you guys are truely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #24
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

Thank you doobiesdad for organizing this a wonderful gift for Philip. It is nice to see so many give just to make another person happy.
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #25
Shine

Aww...I have tears of joy! I would love to give some, also!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #26
Gifted

sparkledog888 is on a distinguished road

This is awesome, that is very touching. Doobie'sDad must have a big heart!

I wish I could have particapated, but then again, I only have 2, but I would have gladly gaven them! Hope you like playing that game, Philip!
sparkledog888 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #27
absentkid12
Gifted

absentkid12 is on a distinguished road

i would like to donate a few once i figure out how this is so nice of everyone
Old 04-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #28
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by jen1106
Ok for Everyone that needs it here is Philips Hospital Address and his Website Address:

Philip Wilson
Room #502
C/O Ronald McDonald House
405 E. 73rd St.
New York, NY. 10021

www.caringbridge.org/visit/philipsworld

And Princess he would love one from the Orange County Choppers I just know it..... Thanks Again. To Everyone:ppony:
Thanks so much for sharing Philip's address to us! I'm hoping to make a classroom project of sending some cards!!!!!!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #29
Penguins Are So
Gifted

♥ Bubba ♥ will become famous soon enough

That is so nice of u! I will send all the coupons I can! I hope he recovers soon! My teacher had cancer once right in the middle of the school year we are so happy she survived. I will send my coupons right now. Bless him.
♥ Bubba ♥ is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #30
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry I must be over looking the info somewhere but to Who's WW account do we send the coupons?? Is there anything else he would really like?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: