Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Community Gives!

On Tuesday night, a most wonderful phenomenon took place inside our Gift Exchange area: DoobiesDad, a trading member, as well as a Gift Coach here on WI, held a “raffle” on his gift thread. All you had to do to enter the raffle was pledge to give 3 Wacky Bingoz coupons. The coupons were collected and given to a courageous young man named Philip, who is battling a childhood cancer. Philip is the nephew of another WI member, legalcat.

Word spread about how Philip just loves to play Wacky Bingoz, so DoobiesDad got the ball rolling. Within the span of a few hours, with the volunteer help from the other Gift Coaches, and WI’s own staff members, 1750 coupons were collected!!! In addition, other gifts were sent along and passed to Philip!!

We'd like to express our thanks to everyone who participated and gave with open hearts, and especially to DoobiesDad for organizing the event! The love and outpouring that was shown for Philip had many of us in tears [of joy]. We all knew WI was a wonderful community to belong to, and this turnout reaffirmed it to us all!

If you would like to know more, please visit Philips blog site here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/philipsworld

Please stop by and leave a message on his guest book.
writen by MommaB
[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Community Gives!

aww i would have partisapated but i had a mod
close my ge for family probs still going on.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

This is so touching and will be watching CBS on April 17.

Philip, you are in our prayers and what a handsome young man you are.

God Bless you.
AChip is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

thanks to every one who donated and remeber you can always donate contact any gift coach to get information on how to
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #5
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for the link, Justin. I just went to Philip's site. What an amazing boy! Should we keep sending Bingoz coupons or keep them a while untill he can play a few? I don't want to pack his dock. I don't have too many, but I will send the ones I have when I can.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
MotherKinz

That is so sweet. Legalcat ave me the link before, and I saw Phillip's biography. It was so terribly sad. I sent Phillip some Bingoz coupons as well before. Actually, my daughter did. We are praying for little Phillip. Thank you DoobiesDad for organzing the wonerful event.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #7
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Dooby deserves all the praise he can get for doing that. Such a wonderful way to give up his virtual objects. May he inspire all of us to do a good deed. I know he has definitely inspired me.

We had learned about Philip about a month before this and have been sending him gifts off and on. He likes everything and as he has computer access even at the hospital. This gives him something to do (opening mail and playing bingoz) even while he is enduring chemotherapy. Our prayers are with you Philip (and of course with his family).
Old 04-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #8
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

i keep sending my extra bingoz coupons when i get them. i am so proud to say that i was a part of this. it is truly amazing how people come together in times of needs. i wish philip all the best and his family. thank you to doobies dad for putting this all together

Last edited by connie1234; 04-10-2008 at 10:06 AM..
Old 04-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
krikin

i have him on my friend's list, i have sent him coupons,im so glad tis event was done for him ,my grandaughter has played with him ,
Old 04-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had 66 coupons in mine and I HATED the doggone things. When I saw that this brave little guy wanted them, just to brighten his day, I HAD to get in touch with Doobie's Dad. I am not regretting one moment of this giveaway. I think it is GREAT to be a part of positive energy and a part of brightening someone's day. Thank you Justin for bringing this to EVERYONE'S attention. It truly is better to GIVE than to receive!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: