Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

Neat game! It should take a long time to reach goal. Wish it were easier to get more rolls. Will not buy extra rolls from E-store.
ccgramma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #52
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

Just purchased 15,000 estore points to spend on the Spree game, and also to get 5 extra rolls. Didn't get the 5 extra rolls, unless I'm not understanding how to get them, but just spent the extra estore points on the Spree game...sooooo LAME. Don't do it. The red shopping bags are the sap glop...and oh so much of it. Another greedy way for Ganz to get our $....my own fault...won't be doing that again.
igloo71 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #53
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

THANKS VERY MUCH, JuniperBerry, for your efforts in getting an answer from Ganz! I am not surprised at the reply. The kids attempts at getting an answer about this matter was never answered, so.... it will be filled as "Another disappointing experience in the world of Webkinz"!
3 kids, who have high scores and "GOOD LUCK" in ALL the other games they play CANNOT get 121 or more points to receive ONE purple berry during the entire lifetime of this game, and playing it EVERY DAY!!!
In my humble opinion, this DEFINITELY qualifies as a GLITCH!
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #54
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Violeta, sorry, I think you misunderstood my reply. I haven't contacted Ganz. It's just the rules of the game that you have to have a certain number of points to get different colored berries and 121 is the minimum number to receive the purple berries. It's definitely possible, but depending on the rolls of the berries, some days more difficult than others. I've been working on a purple jar on one of my two accounts for what seems like forever. But my other account is seems to go much faster. Just the luck of the roll, I guess.

There's a Jumbleberry Fields folder down in the Games section of WI if you want to ask for some advice on how to score higher if you think that might help. Good luck to you and your kids!
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #55
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

THANKS, AGAIN!
I will try your suggestion and see if I can pass along some positive info to help keep the 3 kids from giving up altogether..Have a GR8 weekend!
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #56
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i just got a card that says congrats you receive 100 points on two accounts and it did not give me any money. so i guess it still has glitches
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #57
misalina

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

This game is kinda lame because you only get 3 rolls a day but kinda fun because at the end you get to go on a shopping spree for your pet. ( :

~~SwEetHeaRt325
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #58
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default I don't know if this has been reported, but POTM give Bonus Spree spins.

Today I adopted Custom, my Caramel Lion. And in his POTM gift box there was 6 bonus spins.
Just thought I let you know.
Click the image to open in full size.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #59
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: I don't know if this has been reported, but POTM give Bonus Spree spins.

Yep it was, nice addition to the gifts!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #60
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: I don't know if this has been reported, but POTM give Bonus Spree spins.

Wow, I need to go to the store and look for a Caramel Lion! I think the store down the street has one... Thanks for the info.
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: