Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #41
Lil Kinz
delight1208 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

This game is just another hint that the creators have no idea what they are doing. This is a kid's site! hello? do you people NOT know that? It will take at minimum 3 months to get to the end, perhaps a lot longer. OR you can BUY rolls----you guys are as bad as every other site--your only out for money! We BUY the pets, and alot of them, to have a game like this just goes to show, this site is no different from any other--it's all about greed. No kid is going to have to wait months to finish a game, and it's unfair to those of us who can't afford to buy our way through the game. You guys need to shape up and stop ripping us off!
delight1208 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #42
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

Anyone else having trouble loading this new feature today? I can in some accounts and can't in others.
clarkcs38 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

callery is on a distinguished road

I can not load this either!

Oh yea all I am getting while it trys to load is to listen to an advertisement------anybody else?

Last edited by callery; 04-14-2011 at 11:25 AM..
callery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #44
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

This game is awesome!!! It's nice to have a game that we all can play normal and deluxe alike!!!!!
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #45

callery is on a distinguished road

I do think it will take as long as getting a purple berry jar full though............I am still trying to fill one one those!
callery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:42 PM   #46
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

We had no problem loading the game yesterday, however, today it appears we cannot load any of the 3 Deluxe accounts! This is pretty bad! I have 3 little kids who are more and more disappointed with all that is happening with GANZ relatiing to the Webkinz! They are playing less and less, and are playing other sites that continue to be FOR CHILDREN...

By the way, since this activity began, we have NEVER FOUND ANY PURPLE BERRIES in ALL 3 accounts!!!

Last edited by violeta108; 04-14-2011 at 12:42 PM..
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #47
sylvantrails is a jewel in the roughsylvantrails is a jewel in the rough

They must still be working out some of the kinks in this game. Yesterday, I could NOT get it to load in either SeaMonkey or Internet Explorer, trinbin21 suggested I try Chrome (THANKS, trinbin!)...I don't have Chrome on this computer, but I do have Safari. Tried that and it worked fine.

Today, it worked fine under SeaMonkey.
sylvantrails is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #48

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

FYI - right now on Webkinz News, there are floating red dice that when you click on them, you win a free Spree roll!
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:42 PM   #49
xoingtoby

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

Great inside information - a super incentive to get the Pet of the Month!!! I'm just loving this trek to the mall. I'm going to take the longest route I can so I can get as much money as I can to spend on my first trip to the mall. I can't wait. I love the prizes - they are soooo awesome!!!

I saw that someone had already reached the mall and it looked like they bought rolls from the e-store. I might just do that too; however, for those who don't get e-store, it will take a long time to get there - but I think getting there is more than half the fun.

Keep up your spirits - getting to the mall is going to be TOTALLY worth it! Have you seen the outfits you can buy! Totally psyched!!!

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
We had no problem loading the game yesterday, however, today it appears we cannot load any of the 3 Deluxe accounts! This is pretty bad! I have 3 little kids who are more and more disappointed with all that is happening with GANZ relatiing to the Webkinz! They are playing less and less, and are playing other sites that continue to be FOR CHILDREN...

By the way, since this activity began, we have NEVER FOUND ANY PURPLE BERRIES in ALL 3 accounts!!!
The purple berry thing may just have been some bad luck, because I've still gotten purple berries since the game began. Ganz is coming hard and fast with all the changes to Webkinz, but then again, they told us that this year was going to be a big year for introducing new stuff and improving on the old! I agree though, it is hard to keep up!

Last edited by xoingtoby; 04-14-2011 at 11:42 PM..
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:59 AM   #50
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by xoingtoby
I saw that someone had already reached the mall and it looked like they bought rolls from the e-store. I might just do that too; however, for those who don't get e-store, it will take a long time to get there -
Not necessarily, I believe someone else got to the Mall early on the first day by getting a card that sent them to the Mall (they didn't have any points to buy anything yet). Like most "board" games, it's going to be based on luck of the roll combined with strategy of how you decide to proceed up the board. Should be fun, but also like most board games, will take a while (it's kind of like playing Monopoly a roll or two per day!).

Regarding the poster having trouble getting the purple berries in Jumbleberry Fields, you don't find those, getting them is based on point totals. You have to have a total of at least 121 points at the end of each game to get one. If you're getting over 121 and not receiving the purple berries, I'd definitely contact Customer Support because that's a glitch.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: