Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #31
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

View Post Originally Posted by Bekka
I got a red shopping bag thing, but I can't find it in my dock
Hi Bekka! You have to collect all 5 of the shopping bags before you get one in your dock!

Click the image to open in full size.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #32
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Gets Exclusive Information on "Spree" from Creative Director

View Post Originally Posted by Bekka
I got a red shopping bag thing, but I can't find it in my dock
I got the same red bag. I check my dock. No red bag. I even logged out, & logged back in. I'm not sure, I like this game or not.

Since, we can only get 1 dice from WKN. from now until 20th. No wonder, kids will get bored with this easily.

So, if I played tomorrow. Will there be a 3 dice from the beginning?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #33
The Invisible Man

Lawrence_Beans will become famous soon enough

The results of the game are fixed, as I always receive red bags.
Lawrence_Beans is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #34
AveryH5

AveryH5 is just really niceAveryH5 is just really nice

I think the red bag is just the first one you pass on the board.
AveryH5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #35
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
I got the same red bag. I check my dock. No red bag. I even logged out, & logged back in. I'm not sure, I like this game or not.
The red bag will not appear in your dock. As you travel around the board you collect 5 different colored bags and when you've collected all 5 you'll get a shopping bag that will appear in your dock. Drag that to your room and it'll have prizes in it. You can look at the top left of the game screen and it will show which colored bags you've collected.

Quote:
Since, we can only get 1 dice from WKN. from now until 20th. No wonder, kids will get bored with this easily.
That's just one bonus dice per day from WKN. You also get one dice per day as part of the game and possible additional die during the game and occasionally with the Hourly Activities.

Quote:
So, if I played tomorrow. Will there be a 3 dice from the beginning?
Nope, you start with 3 the very first time and then it's one per day after that. If you miss a day or two, they'll accumulate, but only up to three. Bonus dice accumulate separately.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #36
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I already used all of my 3 roles! Well I guess I will have to keep my I eyes open on Webkinz Newz for more roles! I love all of the prizes that can be won!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:33 PM   #37
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sylvantrails
Anyone else having problems just getting the game to WORK? All I get is the Blue Screen of Ganz death and have to log out and back in. I'd love to try it, but haven't been able to, yet. It sounds interesting.
I have an older version of windows (XP to be exact) and my Windows explorer is only up to 7 so maybe they have issues if you have an older version of windows explorer or maybe with windows explorer in general. If you use a different browser (I used chrome) it worked fine!

Maybe it's just a little bug they're working out.
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #38

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

WHAT!! OMG I was dying for a 4th roll!! now we only get one? How sad is that.
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #39
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I just found these floating dice on Webkinz Newz... when I clicked on them, I could put in my username, password and security code for a BONUS roll on Spree... just wanted to let people know! Good luck!

I went back into Webkinz World and got pics of the announcement that I'd won the free roll, and an ad about finding the dice on WKN:

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:39 PM..
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #40
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
The red bag will not appear in your dock. As you travel around the board you collect 5 different colored bags and when you've collected all 5 you'll get a shopping bag that will appear in your dock. Drag that to your room and it'll have prizes in it. You can look at the top left of the game screen and it will show which colored bags you've collected.

That's just one bonus dice per day from WKN. You also get one dice per day as part of the game and possible additional die during the game and occasionally with the Hourly Activities.

Nope, you start with 3 the very first time and then it's one per day after that. If you miss a day or two, they'll accumulate, but only up to three. Bonus dice accumulate separately.
Thanks for the info. Ok, I get the bags now. I was confused about it, now I know.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: