Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #161
Me luv pie!
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Friday the 13th Bunny Clown Contest!

I have noticed that..... I though it was because of the Looney Toon thing...... Oh well, I think the number is....... 7134
webkinzlover963 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #162
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I'd have to say 3113!

Yes, I know it's alot, but it's a guess right?
Holla is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #163
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

251---------------------
lemony is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #164
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Friday the 13th Bunny Clown Contest!

I was wondering why there was so many bunny clowns in WI!!

Ok my little instincts are telling me to say this......
2,030,000 people have been bunnified in WI!!
I have a feeling that is the number!!

HApPy FRidAy ThE 13tH!!! MWAHAHAHA
hehe.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #165
patthomas has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by admin
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Friday the 13th Bunny Clown Contest!

Members across our Webkinz forum couldn't help but notice the presence of bunny clowns in members' avatars this past week. Thanks to iamsam, we can see that they made it even in the banner for a brief appearance.
Click the image to open in full size.
What would cause bunny clowns to just drop in on avatars out of the blue? Speculations were made, but nothing was confirmed. It was an unsolved mystery that plagued our members...until now.

Welcome to the Friday the 13th Webkinz Insider's Contest! That's right, a contest. We do love to have contests here on Webkinz Insider and this is no exception. This contest will run until May 20, 2011 at 10pm KT.

The Bunny Fairy has been busy dropping bunnies into avatars, hopping from one member to the next. For this contest, you must post what you think is the number of avatars The Bunny Fairy bunnified. Please post your answers here on this thread. Thirteen lucky winners will be chosen along with 1 grand prize winner, who will receive the Rabbit Eared Television! Let's see who has been paying attention. To make things more challenging, the bunny threads have been temporarily removed. Good Luck!
my guess is 550, sure hope i am right

HAPPY FRIDAY 13TH TO ALL WEBKINZ FANS HOPE IT IS A GREAT DAY, I love contest but i am not sure how to enter this won, but my guess is 550
patthomas is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #166

ice_skater is on a distinguished road

1313!
Old 05-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #167
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I guess about 2400
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #168

MrKristy2010 is on a distinguished road

134 i think
MrKristy2010 is offline Male
Old 05-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #169

chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!chels101 is not just visiting!

I think he changed 44. I never saw the thread that changed peoples avatars so this is a random guess.
chels101 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #170

dany80 will become famous soon enough

50 is what i think!!
dany80 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bunnies are over-rated, catlover200710 stopped by, catspaws was around, crafter4christ, god is 100% awesome, heart891011 was here, how many bunnies?, i am on the front page!!!, jellydonut!, kat heree ♡, kewl!~emwuzhere!, lanawas here, omigod...imonthefrontpage, s.a.m. is /m/y/ [name], small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: