Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
bubblemonkey13

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Forum is iPhone, mobile compatible!

YES!!!!!! I am so excited about this!!! I am going to get an ipod touch soon!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I was SO happy to go to WI yesterday on my iPhone and it was so fast and easy! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #13
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

OMG Justin!!! This explains soooo much!

A few days ago I was on my BlackBerry Curve and I was like "what happened" LOL!

DUH! I kept trying to figure and configure bc I thought Id clicked on something and changed the format. LOL!

BUT the reason why I was doing this is bc I can NO longer have the quote option on my phone and I've tried everything and I NEED quote available to me I just dont see it anymore.

But I tried to save the NICE WI pic as my background LOL! Didn't work so well tho!

This is great tho and I must add it works TERRIFICALLY IMO!!! Its not slow or sluggish at all!
I've been using my BB for this forum since I first came on here!

THANK YOU!!! For making it even better!

Now I have to figure out why the quote option is missing...
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #14
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

I will never have an IPhone but it is cool to see all the changes. I'm a cheapie, so this mom has a tracphone and a Zen mp3 player! Sorry apple!
mamafrog is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Oh my iphone is my right hand!! Is VPI next
Freya is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's so cool! WI is getting more and more awesome!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #17
divinegymgirl
Gifted

divinegymgirl is on a distinguished road

i am very excited about this!!!! Thank you WI. Now if I could only get Webkinz to open on my iphone,,,,,,
divinegymgirl is offline Female
Old 04-16-2008, 01:53 AM   #18
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

That's great! I tried to load WI on my iPod Touch a few weeks ago and it was way too slow. I'm excited to give it a try.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:31 AM   #19
smile

ooh awesome! so will it work on my Sidekick? I'll check!
Old 04-16-2008, 05:37 AM   #20
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

That is SO awesome! My mom said I could maybe get one next year (iPhone) so yipee!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: