Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Feature Spotlight: Animated Item Gallery

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Feature Spotlight: Animated Item Gallery

Click the image to open in full size.Most visitors to Webkinz Insider know about our Picture Gallery, but many people overlook our very special Animated Item Gallery. Unlike the regular Picture Gallery, the Animated Item Gallery features moving pictures.

You can see what all of the animated items look like in Webkinz World, in one convenient spot. The rippling water of the Fancy Fountain, the falling snow in the Santakinz Workshop Window, and even the crawling ants in the Aardvark's Ant Hill Thrill Pit. Please stop by the WIki and check it out today!

If you have any questions about Webkinz Insider's WIki, or if you'd like to know how to contribute to its content, please stop by the WIki discussion area of our forum. Together we're building the best Webkinz guide on the internet!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Feature Spotlight: Animated Item Gallery

Yeah!!! Go WI! Thanks for creating something so handy.
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #3

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Thanks Fia for directing us to that page! I can't believe we've never visited it. It also answers our question about the exclusive butterfly trellis, it's not animated. We thought maybe there would be blue butterflies flying around it, but sadly no. Luckily, there are many other very cool animated items!
kayjay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

cool thanks!

creepy ants! boys will love that!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Thanks! I wasn't aware of that section. Very helpful!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:49 AM   #6

dere has disabled reputation

Thanks, I didn't know this!
dere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #7
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I apperciate all the hard working webkinzinsiders that put together all the guides, upload all the pictures, and keep us update on all the latest and greatest happenings in webkinz World!!! (((HUGS)))
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:10 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Wow That ant hill is hilarious!

Thank you for pointing out this great WIki section FIA!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:17 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

omg I am so glad that anthill is animated! One out of two of my requirements met...Now, do we know if it plays the tune of "the Ants Go Marching?"

HOW CUTE!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #10

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

That's a nice feature. One point I'd like to throw out there is that when I clicked on the pet specific items it shows a list of items that do indeed move-but they don't say which pet they belong to. I saw a few things I'd like to have which means I'd be interested in buying the pet but I have no idea which pet that item belongs to Either that or I've missed where it said it somewhere.
tarayvonne is online now Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: