Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Earth Day Contest -- Free Signature Panda or Premium Forum Membership!

do they send you the plush pet?

mcat11 what kind of computer do you have?

Last edited by mrpenguin; 04-22-2009 at 04:38 PM..
mrpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
sady123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Earth Day Contest -- Free Signature Panda or Premium Forum Membership!

please someone help, i have no idea how to take a pic of my room useing my computer like everyone else did someone tell me please.
sady123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #23

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

i can take pic but i can not up load it to my post i d attachments and all that bt it never apears some one help me!!
mrpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #24
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Earth Day Contest -- Free Signature Panda or Premium Forum Membership!

View Post Originally Posted by mcat11
how do you get a picture of the room? I tried copy and pasting but that didn't work. I'm not a computer wiz and I've never been able to enter one of these contests. Can anyone help me out?
go to contests and tournaments then contests for food then the how to capture pics article in blue. oh and click prtsc or print screen first.

Last edited by Unregistered; 04-22-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Old 04-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #25
guest2546

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Earth Day Contest -- Free Signature Panda or Premium Forum Membership!

View Post Originally Posted by sady123
please someone help, i have no idea how to take a pic of my room useing my computer like everyone else did someone tell me please.
Just go to Member contests for food in contests and tournaments and there is an article about posting pics you can use photobucket too I think.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #26

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

This is a great contest! I have some ideas.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #27
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Cool! I'm so entering this!

Oh yeah, and are the entries judged or are they randomly chosen?

'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #28

hollyster13 is an unknown quantity at this point

THIS IS SO COOL!!! yipppeee! i am so excited, but i really doubt i am going to win. oh well
hollyster13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #29
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

I'm working on mine right now! And to get the picture, press print screen on your keyboard, go to paint, press paste, size it how you like, save it, post it, and voila!
Webbykin56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #30
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Cool! Sounds like a fun idea! I better get brainstorming!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: