Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #61
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Hi everyone!! Look in my siggy I opened a thread in open mike that has a link to philips blog, and also to the video about him that was on the CBS early show

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Oh no the link isnt working because the numbers from the thread is sensored, lol, lemme figure it out

Last edited by legalcat; 04-23-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #62
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I think this is a great idea. Hopefully I will be able to donate, because cancer is a terrible thing to go through, and especially with how complicated his case is.

My only question is, why retire the old badge? Those people still donated money to WI, and they do still deserve to be recognized. Don't get me wrong, I think this is great, but can't we get the best of both worlds?
GREAT IDEA, or maybe we could make 2 donations, one for Philip and one to help WI.........

See, I am referrig to Legalcats donor images. Mine doesn't show both as I just donated today and when I donated before it took a few weeks to show up.

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-23-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: forgot
Old 04-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #63
legalcat

You still keep your old donation badge... see mine.. I have both
Old 04-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #64
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Legal cat- has philip named that pet yet? Just wondering!

Such a cute little lion Wish I had a lion to give him!
Old 04-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #65
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Thanks sooooooooo much for giving us all a way to reach a lil boy and his family whom have crawled into our hearts and opened them wide! We've been sending bingoz coupons, our prayers and positive thoughts and now we have a chance to offer Philip and his family a lil financial support as well! What a truly AMAZING site this is! I am so very honored to be a part of it! Thank you Justin, Wendy and staff for making this possible. We appreciate all you put into this site to make it the amazing site that it is!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #66
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by born_2_shop
Legal cat- has philip named that pet yet? Just wondering!

Such a cute little lion Wish I had a lion to give him!

Hiiiiiiiiiiii I was literally about to PM you, you must be reading my mind!!! I got an email from my sister earlier and she said that philips gorgeous new pet.. he loves him.. i really want a real one lol but a mini.. ... its a boy.. and his name is Snazzy... hehehe he picked the name himself...

I was about to PM you, I had saved your PM about your "tiny" little lab named Gargantua! I hope all is well with you
Old 04-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #67
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Hiiiiiiiiiiii I was literally about to PM you, you must be reading my mind!!! I got an email from my sister earlier and she said that philips gorgeous new pet.. he loves him.. i really want a real one lol but a mini.. ... its a boy.. and his name is Snazzy... hehehe he picked the name himself...

I was about to PM you, I had saved your PM about your "tiny" little lab named Gargantua! I hope all is well with you
Lol isn't that strange how those things happen?
What an adorable name I love it! Thanks for letting me know!

Lol Yes , my "little" gargantua gotta love him
Im doing great, how about you?
Old 04-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #68
PofNatey

is such a great place I'd donate but I don't have a credit card
Old 04-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #69
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Justin and WI - everyone is just so wonderful doing this for Philip. I send him
bingoz coupons every time I get them. I cannot donate at this time but Philip
is in my prayers and thoughts.

I thought that the video was on TV today, so sad I missed it yesterday but
I will go to the website and watch it.

God Bless you Philip and Justin you have such a big heart.
AChip is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 10:43 PM   #70
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Aww...WI is so sweet. I would love to donate, but I don't own a credit card or whatever you need. Philip, feel better soon and have an awesome day!

God bless you!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: