Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #161
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Thanks thats so nice of you

He loves growing farm fresh food and he hates selling it LOL -- I have to sneak on and sell it later when hes done playing to make room for more lol
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #162
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat

He loves growing farm fresh food and he hates selling it LOL -- I have to sneak on and sell it later when hes done playing to make room for more lol

Hi Legalcat!
How are YOU doing? All recovered from surgery? (It was you right?) Philip is such a trooper! And I think using the courageous lion as a symbol for Philip is perfect! I think I just might have to get that lion kinz and name it after Philip. I can't wait for Bingoz to be up and running again. Didn't realize that the other accounts were frozen!!!! I'm going back to send a friends request for tnapier9.

You are such a dear Auntie to help Philip with his garden! I love going in and helping my grandkids when they get tired or bored with their accounts. It's a cute way of them knowing
we've been visiting and thinking of them. Especially when I choose a different pet than the one they used last. =)

Have a great day and again, I can't thank you enough for sharing your family and especially Philip with all of us here in WI!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #163
legalcat

Thanks Beaglies you are such a doll!!!

I am actually almost completely recovered from my surgery and it worked out so amazingly well... I wish I had done it years ago... actually i wish my other stupid doctor had even suggested it as opposed to the ton of money I wasted with him...
annnnnnyway lol... im so happy i did it the difference is amazing...

philip loves the gardening but he likes to keep all his food lol... so he will sell some but then gets mad if you try to sell it all lol.. so after they logoff i go in and sell the rest,, i dont think he even notices... its funny sometimes my sister does my gardening and he does the same thingt, he sees her selling it all and gets annoyed so she leaves it for me to sell later... lol...

yeah his wacky4bingoz account has over 1,500 bingo coupons on it!!! the poor account creaks every time you logon lol.. and his regular account has over 800 bingo coupons in it so even if he keeps nothing else in his dock it still protests!! The tnapier9 account has about 500 bingo coupons in it so its slow but not as bad... come on bingo!!! hurry up!! lol
Old 05-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #164
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Hi Legal, one question please is tnapier9 the same as TNapier9. I notice it spelled with caps for the seeds. Thank you
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #165
legalcat

there is no difference if its capitalized or not, as long as it is spelled the same it doesnt matter
Old 05-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #166
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat

LOL, that is too funny.......I just was "catching up" so glad to be able to send him seeds. The kids are still saving their bingoz coupons for him.......I hope that gets fixed soon as I know he truly loves Bingoz! Anyway, he will have no shortage of bingoz coupons if everyone is saving to send...LOL

I am glad he likes the gardening, tho. The kids were so excited to be able to send to him again, and I get the upadate on him and read it to the kids. It helps make a "connection" with Philip as well.

I am glad you are recovering well and feel much better! Give Philip a BIG HUG and keep us all updated. Philip is in our prayers, daily!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #167
legalcat

Thanks pblavelle! It is so nice of you and your children to keep philip in your thoughts and prayers

Everyone think tons of happy thoughts today for Philip... yesterday they did all new cat scans and MRIs and Pet scans and all that kind of stuff so hopefully they will be getting some GREAT FANTASTIC news this week and not depressing news
Old 05-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #168
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

We certainly will! PLEASE do keep us updated....We seem to have all gotten so close to Philip, he is very "special" to many people that he doesn't even know!

I even taped the CBS show to show the kids so they could relate a bit better to his illness and day to day struggles that they take for granted....as all kids do....
Old 05-08-2008, 03:06 PM   #169
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

This is so amazing! What a difference we have all made! WI is the best...this is so wonderful!
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #170
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

I just wanted to say again that I think this is so wonderful. I enjoy sending Philip a daily package but this gave me a way to give additional support. You guys rock for doing this!
Jazicat is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: