Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #151
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Thanks you guys, you are all such amazing people!!

(by th
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #152
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Thanks you guys, you are all such amazing people!!

(by the way if any one is sending seed packets please only send them to TNapier9, dont send seeds to the other accounts as the docks are frozen solid ;( )
Old 05-07-2008, 11:07 PM   #153
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Philip sent me something the other day, I sent back stuff of course, I hope he can get it..

seeds and a little something were sent to tnapier9 and I will switch to seeds until we can get bingoz up and working..

I have them in storage account waiting for it to be fixed lol..
Old 05-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #154
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Heheheh...I hope Philip can afford SEVERAL outdoor rooms...he may be getting a bunch of seeds...
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 06:18 AM   #155
Gifted

Missi5600 is on a distinguished road

I received seed packets with the adoption of my to pandas. will have to send them to Philip

---------- Missi5600 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I just donated to Philip through PayPal. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Lion medal?

Last edited by Missi5600; 05-08-2008 at 06:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2008, 06:21 AM   #156
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Missi5600
I received seed packets with the adoption of my to pandas. will have to send them to Philip

---------- Missi5600 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I just donated to Philip through PayPal. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Lion medal?
It shouldn't take long, a few days perhaps.
Freya is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 07:20 AM   #157
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

I donated this past weekend and still no badge.

Anyone???
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 08:37 AM   #158
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

people in my school have had cancer so thats really nice that WI is doing this
Old 05-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #159
legalcat

Hi everyone, thank you so much for donating... please be patient while waiting for your lion badge... its not automatic, Justin has to actually process each person individually and hes a very busy guy with lots of other responsibilities as well... Its so nice that he is giving us so much time to process the refunds and also being so amazingly generous by doing this in the first place..

The fact that your lion badge has not shown up yet does not mean that your donation wasnt received, it just means that Justin has not been able to process it yet As soon as he does your lion badge will appear...

If you donated on April 29 or after that, those donations havent been processed yet so please be patient and as soon as Justin can get to it you will have your lovely lion badge ... if you donated on April 28 or BEFORE that and you do not have your lion badge, then you should let us know.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #160
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Legalcat. I sent Phillip some strawberry seeds too. Sounds like he's one busy farmer, lol.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: