Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #131
pullyourtangles
Gift Guru

pullyourtangles will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Out of curiousity, how long does it take for the badge to show up?

I just donated, and I don't see mine.

Btw, I think this is an awesome idea, and I feel honored to have been able to be a part of both the Bingoz event, and this.
pullyourtangles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 09:55 PM   #132
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

View Post Originally Posted by pullyourtangles
Out of curiousity, how long does it take for the badge to show up?

I just donated, and I don't see mine.

Btw, I think this is an awesome idea, and I feel honored to have been able to be a part of both the Bingoz event, and this.
Hi there. Thank you so much for donating to support Philip!!

The badge isnt instant, Justin has to get the donation then come back here and log it in and update your profile etc... so if hes busy like at work or doing whatever then it has to wait until he comes back on the next time... be patient it will show up soon
Old 04-29-2008, 09:56 PM   #133
pullyourtangles
Gift Guru

Okay great! That's no problem at all.

I just wanted to make sure I did everything right and it did in fact go through.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:08 PM   #134
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by pullyourtangles
Okay great! That's no problem at all.

I just wanted to make sure I did everything right and it did in fact go through.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
One way to be sure is to check your PayPal account. It's fully automated so your payment should show up there almost instantly. If it's there, you're set and Justin will get to it.

If it's not there, just wait until tomorrow to let the system catch up with you.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #135
pullyourtangles
Gift Guru

^ Yep, it is there. Thanks for your help!

This is the first time I've ever done something like this online without my husbands help LOL So it can be a little confusing.

Thanks again!
Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #136
legalcat

Hi everyone... since Philip can't play bingo he is going to take up gardening until the bingo is fixed. If anyone wants to send seed packets you can send them to the TNapier9 account where he will have his gardens

Linda
Old 05-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #137
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks for info, off to add him to one of my accounts now.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #138
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Hi everyone... since Philip can't play bingo he is going to take up gardening until the bingo is fixed. If anyone wants to send seed packets you can send them to the TNapier9 account where he will have his gardens

Linda
I have a ton of seeds to get rid of so I'll bve happy to add and send three a day untill I get rid of them...
L6313 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #139
roselake
Gift Guru

roselake is a name known to allroselake is a name known to allroselake is a name known to all

Linda

Good idea! Thanks for the info. I'll be happy to send some. I need to do some spring cleaning anyhow!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #140
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Linda
I'm gonna add him and send him seeds daily! I need to get rid of my seeds xD
popcornkernel is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: