Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 06:49 PM   #121
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

View Post Originally Posted by bamagirl
I think it is Humphry Bogart- Treasure of tyhe Seirra Madres.
I knew it is some old movie...my dad is napping so I"ll ask him again after he wakes up.

View Post Originally Posted by khwebkinz
Its from "The Three Amigos"

---------- khwebkinz added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

It was said by the charater, ElWapo
Uh...yes your right it was a line from that movie...but it is origonally from another movie.

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Looks like some more people got their badges this morning
I hope you are feeling well...I recently went through some medical precedures myself and am recouping slowly....
L6313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #122
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

Question Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

???
is it possible to donate to Philip if i don't have a paypal account? I've already sent a couple of Bingoz coupons but i wanted to do a little more.
countrychic11
Spike the Pinto :ph:
& Bessie Jean (BJ) the Cow's owner
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #123
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Hi everyone... sorry I havent been on much, this post surgery is kicking my tushie... ugh...

I have a big favor to ask everyone... can you please hold off on sending any more bingo coupons to any of Philip's accounts... I dont know if you guys noticed that the bingo isnt working, when we try to play it from any of our accounts it says "Zangoz won Bingoz and got so happy he broke the board with his club! We'll be spendingthe next couple of weeks fixing it. Come on back when we're done!"... so now due to the amazing generosity his dock is crammed to the breaking point with Bingo coupons which we now can't use...

Its so amazing how everyone came together and sent all the bingo coupons... i dont think Zingoz broke it I think webkinz inside broke it with generosity, LOL
Old 04-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #124
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

LOL Legalcat, thanks for letting us all know about that
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 04-26-2008, 12:43 AM   #125
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone... sorry I havent been on much, this post surgery is kicking my tushie... ugh...

I have a big favor to ask everyone... can you please hold off on sending any more bingo coupons to any of Philip's accounts... I dont know if you guys noticed that the bingo isnt working, when we try to play it from any of our accounts it says "Zangoz won Bingoz and got so happy he broke the board with his club! We'll be spendingthe next couple of weeks fixing it. Come on back when we're done!"... so now due to the amazing generosity his dock is crammed to the breaking point with Bingo coupons which we now can't use...

Its so amazing how everyone came together and sent all the bingo coupons... i dont think Zingoz broke it I think webkinz inside broke it with generosity, LOL
I completely understand and sympothise (sp) about the post-op blues. I hope you heal well and quickly...and with little pain and unhappiness as possible.
GET WELL SOON!

Last edited by L6313; 04-26-2008 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: spelling error that as* instead of as
L6313 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #126
charming33

i have made a link for people to donate for philip
Old 04-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #127
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by countrychic11
???
is it possible to donate to Philip if i don't have a paypal account? I've already sent a couple of Bingoz coupons but i wanted to do a little more.
countrychic11
Spike the Pinto :ph:
& Bessie Jean (BJ) the Cow's owner
I have donated using the link provided http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

...you don't need a Paypal account...
just a credit card..if you any questions I can help you..

---------- wildhare1357 added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

NOW THAT'S A GREAT GLITCH! Crashed Bingoz with KINDNESS!

We will hold off sending...but we will save ours for when Philip is ready to get going again!

Last edited by wildhare1357; 04-26-2008 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 06:57 AM   #128
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
I have donated using the link provided http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

---------- wildhare1357 added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

NOW THAT'S A GREAT GLITCH! Crashed Bingoz with KINDNESS!

We will hold off sending...but we will save ours for when Philip is ready to get going again!
yeah tell us because i have a bazillion from a donation program for him awaiting to be sent =D
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 07:27 AM   #129
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

I have 40 more coupons! I will hold on to them till you say so!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #130
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

Originally Posted by wildhare1357 Click the image to open in full size.

This is what i thought. thanks for the advice.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: