Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #101
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

View Post Originally Posted by khwebkinz
happy to be part of such a great group of people doing somthing as wonderful as putting a smile on the face of a child in need.....and all this from a childrens stuffed animal and virtual pet.
I knowwwwwww I must have said a dozen times in the past few weeks...

It is amazing how a childrens game has caused such an amazing group of compassionate people come together... Ive made some really amazing friends on this website even before this happened
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #102
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

DD donated through the paypal link at the top. How long does it take before the lion will show up?? Just wondering because I know she will look for it. Thanks
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #103
racefan442
Gift Guru

khwebkinz will become famous soon enough

absolutly, and these are people that dont know anything about each other, have never met face to face, and aren't constricted by race, gender, religion, or social predjudices. too bad governments didnt work with the same balance

Last edited by khwebkinz; 04-24-2008 at 04:31 PM..
Old 04-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #104
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by adorcfish
DD donated through the paypal link at the top. How long does it take before the lion will show up?? Just wondering because I know she will look for it. Thanks
Hi there... Justin actually has to go to paypal and see the donation and then come back here and update the record... so if hes out or sleeping or eating or actually doing something else that the WI gods apparently do <G>.... it may take a little longer... so it all depends what they are doing... sometimes its almost instant if they are actually on looking at them when your donation comes in...

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by khwebkinz
absolutly, and these are people that dont know anything about each other, have never met face to face, and aren't constricted by race, gender, religion, or social predjudices. too bad governments didnt work with the same balance
I know.. its amazing... you usually dont even know age... I'm sure some of my "best" webkinz insider friends are kids but who knows...

Last edited by legalcat; 04-24-2008 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #105
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adorcfish
It shouldn't take very long. It could be anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours. I think it depends on what Justin/Wendy are doing. I believe they have to manually "update" once the payments come in?? So if they are away from the 'puter for a while....It will be done when they return I suppose.

---------- WesleyKinz added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Good grief, we posted at the same time! Aren't you on meds?! How exactly are you still coherent and typing!!?

Last edited by WesleyKinz; 04-24-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #106
legalcat

you usually see that the donations are processed in chunks... like at one point like 20 were added at one time... you can see the donor list by clicking Donors button on the top right corner..

Yes I'm medicated lol... big time... and i have a huge ice bag on top of my head lol.... typing is like a naturally instilled talent lol...i think i could type before i could walk
Old 04-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #107
Call me Jazzy (:
Webkinz :)

jazzdance247 has a spectacular aura about

This is very nice of WI! I know many people who's family/friends have been touched by cancer. Our school is collecting money for cancer research this week, and I'd love to see a cure for cancer one day. keep up the good work, guys!
jazzdance247 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #108
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

So-sweet-You guys are the greatest!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #109
Lil Kinz
lilbug312 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sorry about you illness.... Please, no spamming
- Javogabo

Last edited by javogabo; 04-24-2008 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #110
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

I don't think there is an amount, it just takes a while to update, be patient it should show up!
Qbear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: