Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #91
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

This is a wonderful thing you have done here! Huge applause.

Those who can't donate money (and those who can), what about leaving a note on his carepage, offering up prayers, donating time to a cancer center near you, donate pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald house, donating blood to a hospital, things like that.

Disneymum - those are absolutely FABULOUS suggestions. smitchell

I agree with Smitchell- Wonderful ideas!! (Gingerlytoo)

Last edited by Gingerly; 04-24-2008 at 04:45 PM..
Disneymum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #92
legalcat

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Donors Badge Retires, New Donation Program For Philip!

Hi everyone. Im recovering well from my surgery but groggy so I will keep this kind of short.

I just wanted to thank everyone again and agree that yes the most important thing is love and caring...

When DoobiesDad did his big giveaway a few weeks ago.. it was amazing how many hits Philip's website got and how many people signed the journal.. it makes a huge difference just for someone to say hey, we're thinking about you... we have a very small family here... its my mom and dad... then me and my fiance, and then my sister, her husband and philip.... we dont have a huge extended family here... we are all separated by miles and rarely get to see each other so we all talk a lot of the internet...

Webkinz is something we all have in common and it gives us something fun and NON cancer to talk about...

Every little note makes us smile... it is so amazing to see the guest book entires on the website and it DOES make a difference so please feel free to go and sign even if you cannot donate... and please don't feel bad if you arent able to donate...

This whole thing started because of DoobieDads giveaway and I didnt see the post myself, it may have been a PM, but I believe that GrandMai was the one that told DoobiesDad about Philip... so an extra big special thanks to both of you that got the ball rolling.....

Ok im rambling now so I should stoip talking

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 04-24-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: added "don't" because i'm sure that's what you meant.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #93
Do I look like a
Webkinz :)

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Wow. You are so amazing. How do we get the badge though? I am a kid, so I can't donate!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 03:27 PM   #94

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

To those missing badges,
I believe Justin or Wendy have to award them after they see you have donated.

Please just hang on and I'm sure you'll recieve them ASAP.

Disneymum,
I love your suggestions!!

You could also donate extra plush toys to the hospital or ronald mc donald charity houses, as I'm sure they'd accept them.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #95
smile

Oh, I'm so glad that WI is doing this. I send Philip Bingoz Coupons whenever one makes it to my dock. I'm not old enough to donate, but I would if I could. Philip is such a brave young man.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #96
lcw94

LCW94 is an unknown quantity at this point

This has probably been asked before, so sorry for asking again. Hope do I donate my bingoz coupons?
LCW94 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #97
legalcat

If any one wants to donate bingo coupons or crazy food items you can add Philip so you can send them to him directly His Webkinz accounts are Wacky4Bingoz and TNapier9 -- he loves getting mail
Old 04-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #98
lcw94

LCW94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I meant to say "how do I donate my bingoz coupons"?
LCW94 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #99
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

What a wonderful idea!!! I'm going to donate now!!! My daughter and I enjoy sending Philip bingoz coupons and other goodies hoping it puts a smile on his cute little face.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:11 PM   #100
racefan442
Gift Guru

khwebkinz will become famous soon enough

happy to be part of such a great group of people doing somthing as wonderful as putting a smile on the face of a child in need.....and all this from a childrens stuffed animal and virtual pet.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: