Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #81
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Those are some pretty cool pets...I really like the sea turtle and Ice dragon!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #82

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

This is so awesome! I love the Ice Dragon!!! especially because like way back in december i suggested they should make a blue or teal ice dragon!!!! I totally need that Webkinz now!!!!

~Hi there, please do not use this blue or this red ink. It is reserved for staff. --missgnomie

Last edited by MissGnomie; 08-24-2010 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: .
kissylips84 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #83

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

I would get the snow leopard, cherry soda pup and maybe the jelly bean pup
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #84

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Love them. I wonder if the Ice Dragon is a replacement of the Luck Dragon, or whatever it was, that was supposed to be E-Store? My grand daughter loved the other Soda Pup and she will love this one. But honestly I wish they would cut back a little on the pets. I think they are making a mistake with coming out with so many. You can't possibly keep up, and it is so hard to pick and choose. Will have to cut back or come out of retirement!!!!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #85
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

OK my opinion
Cherry Soda Pup- It's cute but I won't be getting it
Apatosaurus- It's interesting, not for me thought
Sig. Pug- I have to have this one, another pug to hug
Glamourus Gorilla- A bit to girly for me
Signature Sea Turtle- Might get it depends on the PSI
Snow Leopard- It's cute might get it, depends on PSI
Batik Elephant- Uhh I'd rather not say
Siganture Bernese Mountain Dog- This pet was my idea so I'm getting it
Jelly Bean Dog- Uhh I'd rather not say
Ribbon Yorkie- Uhh I'd rather not say
Sig. Polar Bear- OMG it's so cute have to have it
Grey Wolf- I really like it might get it
Signature Rhino- It's pretty cool, I won't be wanting it though
Ice Dragon- Maybe depends on it's PSI
Signature Seal-It's pretty cute I have enough seals though
laurenbay5 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #86
Cat lover <3

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

WOW! I love the webkinz cherry pup I hope it comes out this year. I so want it, thx for the pictures, I also like the wolf and jellybean pup!

KittySpring2201 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #87

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

MUST HAVE ICE DRAGON,CHERRY SODA PUP,JELLY BEAN PUPPY,AND SE POLAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I LOVE
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #88
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I want a LOT of those! I too lazy to post all the ones that I want but I'm SO Excited I'm literly jumping up and down right now
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #89

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

No offence but some of those are just down right BABYISH!!!!! In a way I iz VERY disapointed in Ganz! All I know is that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the ice dragon and gray wolf!!! I must get all wofys and ice dragon!!!
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #90

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I need that Seal! Lots of nice looking pets in this group!
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: