Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I love the ice dragon, I hope they don't ruin it with a bad PSI! It's so hard to judge if any of them are purchase worthy without their PSI's. That can really make it or break it for me.
mom2girls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #52

Nat22273 has a spectacular aura aboutNat22273 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Oh wow a lot of these pets are so cute! Can't wait!!
Nat22273 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #53
Candytopper

Candytopper97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Aw, i love the snow leopard and pink elephant! And especially the signature mountain dog!!!

I want the ice dragon too, i would get a cool pokemon name for it

They should have made the snow lepy a signature though, and one last thing...POLAR BEARS

ARE NOT ENDANGERD!!!!
Candytopper97 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #54
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I really want the Harp Seal and the Grey Wolf!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #55
hat? I'm a

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I have the possible virtual image for the Snow Leopard. Remember the old Clouded Leopard image?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSnowLeopard.jpg (7.9 KB, 5 views)
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #56
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Oh my gosh they are AMAZING!!! I love them ALL!!! SO GREAT!!! THANK YOU GANZ AND WI!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! I Can't say it enough xD
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #57
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

(new black lab and icons awesome!)

i think i want the bermease mountain dog and the grey wolf the others are coll but do not intrest me at much i like the ribbon yorkie though
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:51 AM   #58
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

ahhhhhhhhhh!!! there so cute!curse ganz! won't they give my wallet a break? there driving me mad with all these cute animals!
PARTY!

cookiekittin is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #59
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
those look so cute! but it looks like Ganz is remaking most of the original webkinz and making them into signatures. I hope they don't make too much signatures. i can't afford paying $30 for just 1 webkinz.
you pay 30$ just for 1 signatures? where i live they are $20 for the big ones and just 12$ for the small ones!
cookiekittin is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #60
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Ooh! Must have that Ice Dragon!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: