Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #191
I'm Julia
Webkinz :)

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

What a wonderful batch of webkinz!!
I love the signatures! ESPECIALLY the signature bernese mountain dog!! THe cherry soda pup is cute. I think I like them all except for just a couple
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2010, 06:51 AM   #192

tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

There. Are. So. Many. Cute. Ones. I can't decide. Aaaah!
tramantha is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 09:01 PM   #193
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Must. Have. Ice. Dragon. She would be a great friend for Norbert, my emperor dragon. Plus I've been planning on making an ice room!
melethana is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #194
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Norbet? LOL. That's what I'm naming my ice dragon...the ice dragon is pretty awesome, isn't it?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 AM   #195
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I am soooo getting the Bernese Mountain Dog! I fell in love the second I saw it!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #196
anteater<3

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

omg love the polar bear my cash is gonna be gone! but thats ok it's tottally worth it!!!!!!! oh ya some of you guys probolly don't agree with me but they should make an anteater webkinz right? well add me on webkinz my user name is ostrich567!!!!!! peace
Old 08-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #197
triple h rocks

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I llllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee all of them but not the gorilla and guess what my BIRTHDAY IS IN NOVEMBER so I am asking for deluxe member ship again and the bernese moutain dog and the snow leaperd and the sea turtle.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #198
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

The Batik Elephant is SO cute!!!!! So is the St. Bernard! And the Signature Endangered Polar Bear! They are all SO cute!

Oops I mean Signature Bernese mountain dog lol! I do that a lot.
koolklub90 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #199
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

That is not fair. They changed the way my virtual grey wolf looks to the way their new wolf looks in My Pets! It's a glithch, right?
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #200
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Yay! A maltese! I can name her Sasha after the real - life maltese Sasha I'mw atching.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: