Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #11
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

oh wow my hubbie is gonna be mad!!!! I want them all
dizzydessi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Oh. My. Goodness. Look at them all!!!
I want: Snow Leopard, Batik Elephant, Jelly Bean Puppy,
Ribbon Yorkie Dog, Ice Dragon and the Signature Harp Seal.

WOW.....

I hope they don't all come out at once!! I'm already broke!!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

seriously ganz..that pink "yorkie" is a MALTESE! grumble grumble..they had a "redo" opportunity and totally bombed out! hahaa!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Snow leopard, Grey Wolf (Plush), and Ice dragon are now on my list!!! I MUST HAVE OR I'LL SPAZZ
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #15
Lil Kinz

NicoleApril913 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! I am SOOO getting (If i A) Save up or B) my mom lets me) the Batik Elephant, Jelly Bean Puppy, Ice Dragon, Signature Harp Seal, and Grey wolf! Ah!!! Cute!!!

Thanks for the AWESOME news!

Welcome my newest pet.... Teardrops the Misty Puppy!
NicoleApril913 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #16
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

WOW! Looks great! I want the pug and gorilla!
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #17

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

The Glamorous Gorilla is the purple monkey from Tiger Tiger!!
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:44 AM   #18
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

That signature small sea turtle is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 08:45 AM   #19

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

I think the Batik Elephant looks like a Heffalump!
Awesome pets. I'm waiting for the virtuals/PSIs/PSFs before I decide for sure which ones to get, but right now they all look great!
EnsignBush is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #20
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

those r pretty cute but i do not like the gorilla its just freaky looking lol
webkinzboy13 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: