Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #181
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

View Post Originally Posted by gorillaman567
that's kind of ***** that you're making a PINK gorilla a boy
Are you talking to me? Even if you aren't, this a very mean comment. Who cares what I name my gorilla? Or whatever anyone calls their gorilla. It's their gorilla, and they can name it want they want. For me, I saw that gorilla and I thought of the name Simon. Who cares that it's pink? I don't, and that's really all that matters to me, not what other people think.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 08:52 AM   #182
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Wow awesome pets. I would have loved to have seen the Harp Seal grey like they are for most of their lives. They are only white for about the first two weeks of their life. I am glad they didn't call it Endangered Signature though.

You're right it should be grey.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #183
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I need the jelly bean puppy!!!!!! I love them all! But no money. lol
98otter is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #184
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

The Ice Dragon is so cute!! OMGOSH seriously. I will be looking for that one.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #185
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

ew... they need to chill w/ the unreal webkinz.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #186

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Oh, they are the cutest ever!!! I love the Signature Pug! I told them they should make one and they did! I don't like the ice dragon and the glamorous gorilla though.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #187
Kit-KatElf

Coolio! I soooooooooo want the Ice Dragon! My reaction when I saw it: (gasps) I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, that was what happened. I'm disappointed in the Glamor Gorilla thing though. I expected it to be more, I don't know, glamorous. Thanks, WI!
-Kit-Kat Elf the LOTR crazy Webkinz fan
Old 08-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #188

fernflower is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of these new webkinz are AWESOME! My favorites are the Grey Wolf, the Ice Dragon, and the Signature Bernese Mountain Dog. I think the Glamorous Gorilla is a little weird.
fernflower is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 06:28 AM   #189
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Those look like nice pets! I'm going for the cherry soda pup, jelly bean pup and the snow leopard
labsrock is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #190
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

OMG, I HAVE to get the dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hawktalon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: