Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 02:25 AM   #161
candy11499

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

omg! i love these! i have names for them too i tell you guys the names now. cherry soda pup= cheery pupsi instead of Pepsi. ribbon Yorkie or Maltese= Paris i just love that name .ice dragon= ice princess jellybean pup= Easter chik i spelled chic wrong on purpose. sig bm= Zena from that movie. se pb = tundra. gray wolf plush= i do not know what to name this one yet. batik elephant = Kenya i think that name suits her if it doesn't then i will name her Kendal. glamorous gorilla= glamor goddess. snow leopard= snow cap. what do you think of my names? could you guys be kind enough not to steal my names if you want to just ask me. awesome pets by the way! good thing my birthdays in November and Christmas is in December!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 06:46 AM   #162
Webkinzgirl534

Red face Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

OMG I WANT THE ICE DRAGON!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:24 AM   #163
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

omg i am freaking out i love all the dogs i probably will only get the pug the jelly bean pup and the cherry soda pup i want the mountain dog but to much money and i might also get the sea turle judjing by the turtles feat it will probably be underwater i really want the jely bean pup and the cherry soda pup that way my cream soda pup barqs will have a friend lol i don't care abot the psis that much but i will definetly be getting the jelly bean pup if i can find it even if it looks like the backside of a cow online lol it kinda has the face of blues clues and it looks so soft like a babys toy it totaly makes up for the lack of dogs for octobers pets i will probably spend october saving for these pets although i want the snowy owl i will probably only get one non dog webkinz a month cause some webkinz not dogs i like

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrockz
OMG they are amazing! Good thing my b-day's in November Favorite= Sig. Seal!! <3
mmy birthdays in novembere too it is november the thirdso am exited to get these webkinz my friends b_day is won day before mine so i am getting here the pink gorrilla and she is getting me the cherry soda or jely bean pup i want the peace puppy

Last edited by zacspet; 08-25-2010 at 07:24 AM..
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #164
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Absolutly, positively must have Batik Elephant (that makes 7 now!). Also the Snow Leopard, Bernese Mountain Dog, and Ice Dragon.

The Cherry and Jellybean dog is the same as the Peace Puppy. Same body design but different fabric.

The Endangered Rhino looks like the Endangered Elephant but with a different head attached.

Grey Wolf doesn't look that much different than the Signature Wolf.

My hubby likes the Apatasaurus; maybe I should give him his own account!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #165
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

hey!requesting ice dragon every day for a week really paid off. yay! what will i name her... my other dragons are saphira and tiamat...readerfreak out-peace!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #166

xyra will become famous soon enough

So cool! Looks my collection is going to continue growing. With the ice dragon, grey wolf, sea turtle...
xyra is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #167

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

the seal is so cute
lickerish100 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #168
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

These are the cutest pets yet!!!! I HAVE to get the Ice Dragon and the Jelly Bean puppy. Also the Signature Polar bear is cute!

-That is so cool!
shopgirl6399 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #169
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

The pug shall be MINE!!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #170

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

Awwww, all of them r so cute! I would buy all of them, even the 10 new mazin hamsters.
Googles146 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: