Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

peanutbutterlov is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I like all the webkinz
peanutbutterlov is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #152
Cheerleaders are
Gifted

webkinzrockz is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrockz is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrockz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

OMG they are amazing! Good thing my b-day's in November Favorite= Sig. Seal!! <3
Old 08-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #153
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Once again, I am blown away... the PSI is what makes or breaks a deal for a pet for me though. Can't wait to see!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #154
raph02
Raphael02 is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen many Webkinz I like lately, but I seriously love almost every single one of these!! Nice to have something besides more monkeys/apes and cat family!! I love love love the batik elephant, polar bear and rhino!! Good job Ganz. Hope the PSIs are creative too.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #155

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

I love many of these: Sm. Sig. Sea Turtle, Sig. End. Polar Bear, Sig. Harper Seal, Ice Dragon, Grey Wolf, and the Sig. Burmese Mt. Dog. I'm so in trouble because I want the Signatures and they are the most expensive ones. Oh well, I'll ask for some of them for Xmas. Love the pics, I can't wait to see the PSI/PSF for each as well as their avatars.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #156

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

i am so excited about the new pets coming out soon; they are way cool!!!!!
buddyboy is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #157
Unregistered

OK........... Not trying to hurt anyones feelings but....... They all REALY LOOK LIKE BABY TOYS!!!!!! Sorry ganz, but these all are an EPIC faliure!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #158

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Awesome luv it:ccshee p:
lickerish100 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #159
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Oh, my aching wallet! I want! I want!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:23 AM   #160
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

-Santa's wallet won't be to happy this year. Haha
Moonbow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: