Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #121
Loves her...
Webkinz :)

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

AGGHHH SO CAYOTE i saw the notification on twitter at school and clicked on the link, but i couldnt scream or id get looks so NOW *screams with joy*. My wishlist for these newbies is gonna be huge:
Snow leopard
ice dragon
ribbon maltese
appatasaurus
small siggie pug
small siggie sea turtle
glamour gorilla
batik elephant
cherry soda pup
jelly bean pup.

SOO excited, need to save up and bed <3 thanks WI and good job Ganz <333

oops almost forgot grey wolf and supposed to say *BEG

Last edited by xmaryxmayhemx; 08-24-2010 at 05:15 PM..
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #122
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

ZOMG. So. Darn. Cute! I love the Elephant!!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #123
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Well done Ganz on making some decent pets. I love them all!
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #124
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Omgomg omg! Too much to process! Love the turtle and ice dragon! I love wolves, but I don't love the gray one..... I asked gang to make the turtle! Yayay!
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #125
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

HOLY COWWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL! Not a bad one in the bunch AT ALL! They're all sooooooo cool. I have to restrain myself. I'm glad I'm not interested in the October pets. THESE ARE SOOOOO COOL! Wow! >phew< breath in breath out. I'm SO psyched. I like the Jelly Bean Puppy, Ice Dragon, Snow Leopard, Grey Wolf, and the Batik Elephant. I know what I'm getting for Christmas. Good thing I don't want anything big this year. Ooh I can't wait!!!!!

Oh and now we know what the "Tiger Tiger" monkey is.
Animalia is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #126
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i was reading the posts from my secret place at work and saw all of these new pets to come to us!!

what a stunning array of pets!!! i am totally talking to my wallet right now............ apologizing for what is to come!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #127

Popra is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I think that might be a Bronchiasaurus. It has a small bump on its head. But, maybe it's just me: After all, I was a dino fanatic when little.
Popra is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #128
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

I LOVE THE GORILA AND DRAGON!!!!!!! I will definatly be getting them. Too bad they don't come out till like nov/dec.
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #129
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

The polar bear is gorgeous. THAT I would pay $25 for.

Old 08-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #130

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Wow! Those look awesome!
rattywoman8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: