Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #91
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I will need the Small Signature Sea Turtle and the Signature Bernese Mountain Dog!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #92
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I already have my saving plan and names set up. THey are all going to be boys too, even my glamorous gorilla.
Glam Gorilla-Simon
Ice Dragon-Norbert
Cherry Soda Pup-Nigel
Jellybean Pup-Wallace
Please don't take my names! I worked hard on them. And my ratings are in the spoiler.

Spoiler: show

Cherry Soda Pup-10/10. Love it, can't wait for more soda pets!
Apatosaurus-5/10. Doesn't look "cuddly" or cute or like a webkinz. Ganz could have down a better job.
SS Pug-4/10. Looks too much like the original.
Glam Gorilla-10/10. Love it to bits and pieces.
SS Sea Turtle-7/10. Looks realistic but not too cuddly.
Snow Leopard.-8/10. Good job Ganz, but I don't want it.
Batik Elephant-9/10. I might get it if I have any extra money.
Signature Bernese Mountain Dog-10/10. Cute cute cute! Good job Ganz.
Jellybean Pup-9/10. Would be 10/10 if I could see some actual jellybeans.
Ribbon Yorkie-9/10. Cute dog. Another "maybe" if I have the extra money.
SE Polar Bear-9/10. Cute, would get it if it weren't so expensive.
Grey Wolf-6/10. Cute, but meh.
SE Black Asian Rhino-8/10. Cute but not worth the money.
Ice Dragon-10/10. Pefect! Fingers crossed that it will fly.
Signature Harp Seal. 9/10. Cute.
If you've read all this, I just have one more message:
Ganz, you've outdone yourself! Congrats! A round of applause. I am very glad with these months' pets.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #93

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

OMG, I asked Ganz to make a Bernese Mountain dog! They're all so adorable..
xDNetalya is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #94
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm REALLY glad that GANZ made 3 specific Webkinz (& more but these are the main 3) : Sea Turtle, Sig. End. Polar Bear, & Harp Seal.

I requested ALL of those pets especially the Harp Seal because I ssent a request on WW asking them could they make a Harp Seal Pup (Because the adult ones don't really look cute) so even though GANz aren't calling it the Harp Seal Pup they're still making the breed & making it look like the baby version of it
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #95
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

OMG, I LOVE the Cherry Soda Pup, Jellybean Pup& Benese Mnt Dog!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #96
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE the batik elephant!
superklutz is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #97

gorillaman567 is on a distinguished road

that glamourous gorilla was in the bengal tiger music video. and i must get it, because i want to have every single gorilla. i also need the silverback gorilla
gorillaman567 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #98
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

WARNING: IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

wowza. SO EXCITED! LOVE how they come out with AWESOME pets around this time of year! christmas, halloween, and somewhere in there my birthday

clap clap!

WOOOOOOOOOO
Old 08-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #99
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the wonderful pics of all the new Webkinzs.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #100
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Oh mama!! Tamster has to have that ICE DRAGON!!! The jelly bean puppy is adorable as well.
These are adorable too!

Last edited by Tamster; 08-24-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: