Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Thanks to a member of our Webkinz Forum, amyms, we can bring you these exclusive pictures of upcoming plush releases to Webkinz World! We expect that most of these will be included in the next two cycles of plush introductions, for November and December 2010, but a couple of these Webkinz could end up being part of the January 2011 group. Are you ready for all of 'em?
Click the image to open in full size.
Listed in order, we have the Webkinz Cherry Soda Pup, Apatosaurus, Small Signature Pug, Glamorous Gorilla, Small Signature Sea Turtle, Snow Leopard, Batik Elephant, Signature Bernese Mountain Dog, Jelly Bean Puppy, Ribbon Yorkie Dog, Signature Endangered Polar Bear, Grey Wolf (plush), Signature Endangered Black Asian Rhinoceros, Ice Dragon, and Signature Harp Seal. Of course, we already have the Grey Wolf virtual image, due to the mistake from last week's update.

This ordering is by no means the order of release. As said before, the majority of these will be released for the November and December 2010 class, but a few could slip to 2011. Thanks again to amyms and we hope you enjoy the pictures and speculating about what you think the virtual images and PSI/PSFs will be!

NOTE: We aren't sure about the name for the Ribbon Yorkie Dog, but we are basing the name of the new one on the design for the original Webkinz Yorkie. We're hoping it's called a Maltese and will update the name once we learn it.
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

WOE WOE those are sooooo cute!!!!

first post?

Last edited by FIA; 08-24-2010 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: fist post comments are for the DCT only
picklesryummy is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #3

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

I like this lineup! It is so cool. I like the Bernese Mountain Dog.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #4

lovepuppy9008 will become famous soon enough

WOW! AWESOME! There goes all my money!
lovepuppy9008 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

i am soo excited but my wallet is NOT happy chaching chaching chaching CHACHING smoke...
oops hehehehehe
picklesryummy is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Like them. I love the Jelly Bean Puppy. Reminds me of Blue from Blue's Clue's with that face.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #7

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

OH my these are some of the best pets EVER!!!!!!
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #8

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Oh WOW!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
the Glamor Gorilla
and the Ice Dragon!!!!
I can't wait for all these awesome new pets to be released!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!
HAPPY WEBKINZ!!!

Whoa, I just noticed all the new little webkinz and animations added! I am going to have so much fun with these! Thanks for adding them! Your the best!!!

HOW CUTE!!!!!
MissViolet is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:33 AM   #9

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Discovers 15 New Plush Pets - November, December Releases!

Yup. The Apatasaurus, Ice dragon, And Small sig pug are on my christmas list. I NEED those 3 webkinz
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #10

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the dragon flies!
Gwenda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, i love dragons, i n f i n i t y 9 3, pawsome thread! -luree, sharkies eat'choo, sherlock attack, signature white tiger, vampirates eat u choo., yesh sharkies eat choo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: