Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 08:04 AM   #81
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

Kinzer is a splendid one to beholdKinzer is a splendid one to beholdKinzer is a splendid one to beholdKinzer is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I support Diabetes Awareness! It affects us all in one way or another, and I hope they come up with a cure soon!~
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Spread the word about Diabetes Awareness!! We can make a difference!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 08:09 AM   #83
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I support Diabetes Awareness! Several members of my family have diabetes and we know what a struggle it can be. Thanks, WI, for spreading awareness!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 08:09 AM   #84
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I support Diabtes Awareness!
I am hoping one day there will be no diabetes left to fight!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-13-2011, 08:13 AM   #85
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I support diabetes. My dad's side has it in their family, so of course my dad got it. He used to be extremely over weight and eat so much junk despite not being allowed much sugar. It really hurt his health especially because of his diabetes, so his blood sugar was terrible, and he had to take so much medication. Although this isn't too much related to the topic, last June (2010) he had a gallbladder attack, and said it was the worst pain in his life. So after the pain subsided (it took a while), he was afraid to eat fat or sugar. Since then, he has kept a strict diet (noodles... sandwiches... etc.) He has lost around 150 pounds since then, it basically melted off of him. Now he is off some medications and I hardly even realize his diabetes is there.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #86
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you, WI, for another wonderful contest.
This is a cause that's very important to me. Both of my Parent-In-Laws are dealing with Diabetes and it has been a learning experience for our whole family. We try to make healthier meals whenever we gather together. We are also trying to have a healthy lifestyle for DH and the children, trying to make better choices now to stave off future issues with this disease.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #87
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

I support diabetes awareness. My grandfather had to live with it, and seeing what he had to go through makes me really hope they find a cure soon.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #88
jcscjcmc

jcscjcmc is on a distinguished road

I Support Diabetes Awareness
Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 AM   #89
Diabetes Awareness

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

With Wisdom and Care, we make a difference in moving forward toward better care, support and a cure.

~~Support a local Walker for JDRF
~~Join a walk
~~Make a difference

In support of my nephew, Sam, who was diagnosed at 3 yrs., is now 13, and works hard on his self care. And his family, who keeps as informed and supportive as possible. Hard work and love.

Aunt Cece
Old 11-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #90
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Diabetes Awareness is a great cause
lorib64 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: