Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 05:03 AM   #61
karpi
Webkinz :)

karpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

We need to be aware of diabetes. My grandma died from it. we have to be really aware
karpiwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 05:43 AM   #62
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

We all need to be aware of Diabetes all my family have it. I might have it to now .

So there has to be as much information as possible so everyone can understand what it is .

I support Diabetes Awareness
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 05:45 AM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Diabetes awareness is something close to my heart so it's not difficult to support such a great cause.

In my family Type I diabetes (formerly known as Juvenile Diabetes) is prevalent. It's not preventable and usually appears during childhood. Those who have Type I are insulin dependent and face many obstacles trying to keep their sugars level.

I also know a few who have Type II diabetes which is preventable and unfortunately affecting more and more people. It used to only affect adults but now so many kids are being diagnosed due to lack of proper diet and exercise.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #64
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Thank you WI for supporting Diabetes Awareness! My friend's mom has diabetes, and some other people I know have Diabetes. I know Diabetes Awareness is very important and will try my best to spread awareness!
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 06:36 AM   #65
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I support Diabetes Awareness. I had an Aunt and Grandmother with Diabetes and also have parents with it. What a lot of people don't know is that pets can also get it. The best dog I have ever had was a Rottweiler named Bear. When he was almost 7 years old, he got very sick. We took him to the vet and found out that he had Diabetes. After that, he had to eat special food and have two shots per day. He would see me getting his shot ready, and come and lay in front of me to get his shot. He was so good about it, but it affected him in other ways. After almost a year, he was almost blind and having a hard time standing because his legs were weak and shaky. For his own good, we had to have him put to sleep. It was also very expensive, but worth it, if he hadn't been suffering. I hope that someday they find a cure so that no adults, children or pets ever have to live with Diabetes and the complications that it can cause again.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:50 AM   #66

donnadiane1 is on a distinguished road

This is so cool!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:53 AM   #67
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I support Diabetes Awarness!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #68

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I've been a diabetic for almost 20 years.
I have family members who have diabetes... some are no longer here.
I worry about my children becoming diabetics.
I definitely support diabetes awareness and pray for a cure.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 07:12 AM   #69
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

I've known a few people in my life with diabetes. It seems so hard to have it. Raise awareness; raise a cure!
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 07:17 AM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Let's work together to stop diabetes through proper education and exercise! Together we can make a difference. :blab :
stuffedwithfun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: