Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
tdupuis14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

My dad and my best friend have diabetes. I would love for a cure to be found so they won't ever have to give themselves shots again! I love them both which is why when i grow up i'm going to be a pancreatic research doctor and find a cure for this disease. LET'S END DIABETES!!!!!!

-Kacie
tdupuis14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

grammak has disabled reputation

On behalf of family members, friends and total strangers who all share this devastating illness, I will gladly show full support for Diabetes Awarenss.
grammak is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:06 AM   #43

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

My dad has Diabetes 2. It makes me so sad that he has it. I support Diabetes Awareness.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #44
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

i am all too aware of diabetes type2, i have had pre-natal diabtese twice and had been warned that i should always watch my wieght and what i eat and exercise regularly so as to postpone its outbreak for as long as possible.
the 2nd time i had PGD i had to inject insulin twice a day - so that was enough of a warning for me to do the right things and live healthy!

i hope my message is right now..

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-13-2011 at 02:33 AM.. Reason: removing accidental double post
pinukity is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #45
SWS

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

I very much support Diabetes Awarenessbecause my mother and my oldest dog both have Diabetes. I always see my mother take pills and insulin for her Diabetes. My dog became blind not so long after he was diagnosis with Diabetes. I feed him wet foods two times a day. After each meal, I give him 10 units of insulin. Anytime I can help with Diabetes Awareness, I will go for it. I will always support Diabetes Awareness. adara111
adara111 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:42 AM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I support Diabetes and hope they can continue the medical technology and research to end this. Many people are coming down, including animals (my cat died of it...) and it is horrible and painful. People have to educate themselves and take great care to get check ups, watch their diet, and their children's, too. Thank you for holding this contest here at WI and all the members who are showing their support, too * God Bless *
sindarin is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:42 AM   #47

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I support Diabetes Awareness!
Gunna spread the word (:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #48
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i 100% support diabetes awareness, my aunt and uncle have it.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:45 AM   #49
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Diabetes runs very large in my family,this is wonderful to raise awareness,Thank You It is so often misdiagnosed for too long.

Last edited by ChrissyW; 11-13-2011 at 01:47 AM..
Old 11-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #50
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Diabetes is indeed a serious disease.

I support diabetes awareness
hamstar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: