Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #421
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I have family members and friends with diabetes. It is a horrible thing to have. I support diabetes awareness.
alex01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #422
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Thanks for doing this, WI!

My sister, brother, and I were all shocked when we were diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. We were all living relatively normal, healthy lifestyles. But, since all of our extended family lived in another country, we had no idea diabetes ran in our family. Diabetes Awareness is important because, as we learned, there can be more involved in developing this disease than just eating too much of the wrong foods and not watching your weight.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #423

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I support Diabetes Awareness. My husband and step son have it. And alot of kids young kids I know have it. I'm glad WI supports diabetes awareness.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #424

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

In support of Diabetes Awareness!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #425
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

I support Diabetes Awareness!

Many people old and young have this condition. Many years of research have been ongoing so I wish they would find the cure soon.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #426
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

CaliGirl123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a Diabetic! I have had it for a year, and i want to teach kids who get diagnosed with it how to deal with it. It is not hard once you learn how to use needles and learn what to eat and what works with you body! I am so Happy that WI had decided to do a Awareness for Diabetes. Thank you so much!

Please do not reveal personal information such as your age.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 11-18-2011 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Removing Age.
CaliGirl123 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #427
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

sk8rlei is on a distinguished road

I will do my best to spread Diabetes Awareness. Always check your health and never eat too much sugar!
sk8rlei is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #428
Diabetes Awareness

swim_girl_711 will become famous soon enough

I will do my best to spread diabetes awareness.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #429
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

What a wonderful contest for a wonderful cause. (: Good luck to all who are supporting!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #430
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Diabetes is a disease that is very deserving of all this awareness on the WI community. I support diabetes awareness.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: