Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #361
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
sister1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I support Diabetes Awareness. What a great cause to make people aware of. So many people already have this problem and the numbers are increasing daily. Thanks
sister1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #362
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Wonderful idea!
Let's prevent diabetes!
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #363
Diabetes Awareness!!
Lil Kinz

zdm99 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Dad had Diabetes, so I know how hard it can be! I will do my best to help in Diabetes Awareness!!

Oops sorry! Has not had.

Last edited by zdm99; 11-14-2011 at 07:54 PM..
zdm99 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #364
Diabetes Awareness

frogger432 is on a distinguished road

Good luck everyone! My brother has diabetes. Thank you WI for spreading the awareness!! <3
frogger432 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #365

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

I support Diabetes Awareness---we've done some benefits for juvenile diabetes here to help out the kids! What a great cause!!
zalok is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #366
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
TheWebkinzBoy is on a distinguished road

A lot of people have diabetes and we need to be aware of it and help to find a cure.
TheWebkinzBoy is offline Male
Old 11-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #367
I'm Maka the otaku

meistermaka is a name known to allmeistermaka is a name known to allmeistermaka is a name known to all

I will try to help spread diabetes awareness! My father has diabetes, so this is very important to me. I'll do my best!
meistermaka is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #368
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks ahead of time for the contest and chance to spread awareness about diabetes

gratefully my siblings and I haven't had any diabetes ourselves but I do have an aunt who has battled with it since she was in her teens and she's a grandma now.

Hope one day they find a cure for diabetes not just treatments
Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #369
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
superwgum will become famous soon enough

i support Diabetes Awareness
superwgum is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 11:40 PM   #370
e wish you Peace

leena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guide

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

It was hard for us to believe that when our young son had eye problems and headaches when he went too long without eating, that these could be diabetes symptoms and sure enought, a couple of years later, he was diagnosed after having more of the classic symptoms like thirst, loss of weight and frequent urination. Please be aware of these symptoms and seek a drs. help immediately if you see them, Diabetes can be controled, but it isn't easy!
leena17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: