Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #351
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I will help spread the awareness because 2 of my friends have it and it is the right thing to do.

nice contest
spotted turtle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #352
Diabetes Awareness!!
Webkinz :)

xraygirl03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to help spread awareness of diabetes!!
xraygirl03 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #353
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

I support the idea of raising awareness for diabetes. My grandfather was diagnosed a few years back and is now struggling to have an infection heal due to his diabetes. Raise awareness WI and everyone all over the world!!!!!!!!!! If we are all aware and all do some action, diabetes will be better known world-wide <3
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #354
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

My brother has Type 1 diabetes. My son and I have Polycystic Kidney Disease. I hope they do one of these for organ donor/donation awareness sometime!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #355
Meadowlicious

TiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socksTiaColette rocks our collective socks

it boggles my mind how many people have it. One of my closest friends is diabetic and my cat was 2. It's spred the awareness!
TiaColette is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 06:33 PM   #356
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I am off to put it above my avatar.
I am glad to help fight Diabetes Awareness
I actually named my pink zebra be the change {:
Thanks for this great contest {:
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #357
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I Support Diabetes Awareness!
cpom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #358
Diabetes Awareness

sunm will become famous soon enough

I totally support this. My friend has Diabetes. More people should be aware of this!
sunm is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #359
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

I support Diabetes Awareness
FraggleMom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #360
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

My best online friend on WI, Hooray101 has diabetes. (:
I won't enter the contest, since I don't need anything from Webkinz, but I'll be diabetes aware <3
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: