Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #341
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Diabetes Awareness is something that most people don't think of. Everyone knows what diabetes is, but no one seems to do anything about it! And that's just
maegansusie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #342
AvrilaC
Webkinz :)

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

Diabetes is very serious. Most Canadian and American children eat far too much sugar. It is important to be aware of diabetes, and to try to prevent it. Cutting down on our own sugar intake, as well as that of our children would be very wise. I have known children with diabetes, and it can be very difficult for them. Especially if they have to have insulin injections. Protect yourself and your family by not eating too much sugar! And if you or your kids start drinking tons of water, go see your doctor - extreme thirst for water is one of the main symptoms of diabetes!
AvrilaC is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #343
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

Diabetes is a very important medical condition for me and a lot of other people .It affects more children and adults every day. My parents were both diabetic and my brothers and sisters. . It affects all of us differently. Now I hope that they find a cure before my children or grandchildren are affected. I don't want anyone else to be sick. Not mine or yours. Good eating habits , lots of exercise , hopefully will help. we just all have to help each other and be more aware of diabetes.
jean1956 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #344
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

I know nothing about diabetes awareness, other then it's a horrible disease that's everywhere you go, and the only way it can be stopped is to raise awareness and take action, so I support diabetes awareness. Thanks for an awesome contest with an awesome cause, WI!!
buts2 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #345
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Kudos to WI for raising awareness for diabetes!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #346
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

I don't have diabetes but a girl in my grade does. She missed school for almost the whole year and I felt really bad for her. I think it's a horrible disease and I wish people didn't get it. The girl in my grade made a difference by showing how serious it could be because she missed so much school. I think that I should get people to know about it and donate money towards it.
62798pop is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #347
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i will try my very best to spread the word of Diabetes Awareness to everbody i can!
wenjun is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #348
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Thank you WI for this wonderful contest for such an important cause! Let's all raise awareness, and I hope that someday a cure will be found for this devastating disease.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #349

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

I support Diabetes awareness! & I'll definitely spread the word!!
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #350

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I support Diabetes Awareness <3. I will make sure to spread the word!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: