Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #331
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Was listening to the radio this morning and the news was saying that diabetes is forecast to hit 1 in 10 adults by 2030. And I know from personal experience it is hitting younger and younger. My grandfather was diagnosed in his 60s, my father in his 40s and I in my 20s. I worry for my niece.

Get tested and keep healthy!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #332

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

My daughter has juvenille diabetes and I have to say she is doing really well managing it. I help her a lot and wake up quite a few times during the night just to check her sugar levels so she does not go into comma. She is currently on insulin pump. Every year we raise funds for the cure. I hope they find cure in the very near future.

All the fans of Nick Jonas; he is also diagnosed with juvenille diabetes.

View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
My daughter has juvenille diabetes and I have to say she is doing really well managing it. I help her a lot and wake up quite a few times during the night just to check her sugar levels so she does not go into comma. She is currently on insulin pump. Every year we raise funds for the cure. I hope they find cure in the very near future.

All the fans of Nick Jonas; he is also diagnosed with juvenille diabetes.
Thank you WI for acknowledging diabetess.

Last edited by FIA; 11-14-2011 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: age removed
111kids is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #333
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Read up on the early warning signs of Diabetes such as excessive thirst. And remember that your pets can become diabetic as well. Keep their weight healthy and make sure they exercise by playing with them daily. It benefits both you and your pet. Take them for walks, play fetch or other games so that they can live a long, happy life with you.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #334
♥Rest in Peace T♥

pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!

My aunt has type I diabetes & is on insulin 2 times per day.
I support diabetes awareness.
Even more so because it is becoming more and more apparent in youth, as well as adults.
pingchuan is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #335
Diabetes Awareness

Monique is on a distinguished road

I am so glad diabetes awareness is being acknowledged. It is a very serious disease. Please make yourselves aware of diabetes and the complications and preventative measures.
Monique is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #336
Diabetes Awareness

Denera is on a distinguished road

I Support Diabetes Awareness!
I have Type 2, and I'm trying to keep my Grandkids from getting it.

Thanks WI for this Contest.
Denera is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #337
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Everyone should be aware of diabetes! I know kids who have it, and it seems so horrible they have this! We need to find a cure@
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #338
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

I joined! I edited my details and now I posted whoo!!

I think everyone should be aware of Diabetes. It's a horrible disease & affects so many people's lives everyday. I'm borederline diabetic so I just have to watch my sugar intake and make sure everything I eat is balanced out (:
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #339
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

My aunt and a few of my good friends all have diabetes. I know what a devastating illness it can be, and how diligent those who have it must be about monitoring sugar levels and following dietary restrictions. Sadly, diabetes is becoming more widespread. I'm glad to have this chance to help raise awareness about it. Thank you to WI for hosting this contest; it carries an important message.

~StarWolfSpirit
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #340
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Diabetes affects more people than we can imagine, so we should help to support them in any way that we can! Support Diabetes Awareness!
Holla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: