Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #301
*crash*
Webkinz :)

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I know many people that suffer from diabetes, so I know how they feel. My BFF was diagnosed just a month ago. I hope that we can spread awareness, here and everywhere in the world!
TheIcedance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #302
Diabetes Awareness!
Lil Kinz

WebkinzWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Spreading the news about Diabetes is important. I have had several family members and friends diagnosed with it. I also know many who have lost limbs due to not being fully aware of Diabetes. It is important that everyone knows about it, even if they don't have it, it will help others to understand it better and be a help to those who do have it in their lives. Thank you WI for spreading the awareness.
WebkinzWolf is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 01:16 AM   #303
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I Support Diabetes awareness. We need to each do what we can to live healthier and encourage our family and friends to do the same.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 01:43 AM   #304
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

We talk about Diabetes in the Kinzville Park! Four people in our group of friends have diabetes. We talk so others will be more aware of this disease.
My mother, father and older sister have Type 2 diabetes. My mom is obese, but my sister and dad are slender. Chances are good that I will acquire diabetes as well. That is not good.
AKD
Old 11-14-2011, 02:51 AM   #305

Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness
Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness

I also support Diabetes Awareness!
Kasik21 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 03:53 AM   #306
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I have many diabetic friends and family. I know it is very important to exercise to help control diabetes. We all should try and get at least half an hour of walking or playing outside daily.

They say that diabetes is becoming more prevalent and we all need to become educated in the prevention. Good work, WI, in helping
muffy is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #307
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

I support diabetes awareness! I have multiple family members that have diabetes, and i know how hard this can be. Praying for a cure!
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 11-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #308
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Post Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Both my grandparents have diabetes, and they suffer very much. It affects what we can do with them, and how the feel. Having the ability to share times with your family is the whole point of having kids, so lets spread awareness about the lives diabetics live!
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 11-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #309
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Diabetes is so widespread, people need to know how many of the complications can be avoided when they manage their blood glucose levels. Diet and exercise not only help to manage blood glucose levels, but can help you avoid getting diabetes II or hypertension. I would like to see healthy lifestyle being taught to children at an earlier age and continued throughout school. Center for Science in Public Intrest (CSPI) is a great resource for nutrition/health.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #310

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I will spread the word about Diabetes Awareness! I know people who have it. I support Diabetes Awareness!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: