Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #221
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

jules1284 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

My Father and a Friend of Mine have Diabetes; so I spread the word on supporting Diabetes. My father has had it most of his life, and my friend has had it much of hers.
jules1284 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #222
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

Let's spread the word to all!
nucleardan is offline Male
Old 11-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #223
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

pinky2387 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

There are many people with diabetes and only a few who really know what it is. Lets show our support and be aware of diabetes
pinky2387 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #224
Diabetes Awareness ♥

hyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to behold

I support diabetes awareness! ♥
Both sides of my family are FULL of diabetes, except for me, my siblings, and my parents, and we are at the close risk of having it by genes..
hyjitlhd is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #225
diebetes awarness
Lil Kinz

rugus is on a distinguished road

Help support diebetes awarness! my cousin Josh has it and has to go to the hospital alot! help him!

Please do not reveal personal information - not even your cousins age.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 11-13-2011 at 03:32 PM..
rugus is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #226
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

My Aunt has diabetes
You have to be really careful of what you eat.

Thanks for the great contest !
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #227
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

Diabetes is a big issue in my family, so I take very change to bring awareness to this disease. I hope we find a cure soon.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #228
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Once again, WI, you have done an amazing job raising awareness for another worthy cause. Diabetes Awareness isn't emphasized nearly as much as Breast Cancer Awareness or Lupus Awareness, and I think it's great that you have found time to highlight this important cause, as well. I personally don't know anyone with diabetes, but I know of several WI members around the forum who does have it and am so happy for the chance to raise awareness in their honor. So, everyone, let's be aware and support a cure!
Old 11-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #229
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I am so greatful that WI has taken a step to raise awareness of this very horrible and fast-growing disease. I pray that a cure could be found soon, but in the mean time, it's SO good for everyone to be aware of the causes and prevention of this. Thanks Webberlily for this thread! ♥
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #230
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

My aunt has diabeties. Sometimes it's hard for her to eat. I also read a book about diabetes, and hope others do also. Diabetes Awareness is to talk about the things that you can do with Diabetes.
alyssa338 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: