Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #191
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I will spread awareness about diabetes.
My grandfather has stage two diabetes, I know that it can be very hard at times. It reminds me to stay healthy and also to spread the word to those who don't know what diabetes is.

Thank you for another wonderful contest WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #192
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

a diabetes awareness contest? I nearly flipped when I saw this. Webkinz Insider I can not thank you enough. I've had diabetes for over 11 years and this means the world to me. (oh goodness I'm starting to cry) I have never seen a website do a diabetes awareness anything, so this stunned me. Thank you webkinz insider! Thank you!
Minku is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #193
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

I support all with diabetes - <3 you Aunt Sue!
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #194
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

meemawjudy is on a distinguished road

I grew up hearing that my grandpa was "borderline diabetic" - which meant he had to watch what he ate all the time, but he didn't have to take insulin. Has anyone else ever heard this term?
meemawjudy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #195
Diabetes Awareness

stinkerbelle has a spectacular aura aboutstinkerbelle has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for doing this I am a diabetic and I support awareness
Old 11-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #196
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

My grandparents both have Type 1 Diabetes and a close friend of mine has Type 2. They are both fighting through it and this contest makes everything much much better. Let's work together to fight diabetes.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #197

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I support Diabetes Awareness. Taking care of your health is SO important!!
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #198
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Let's hope a cure is found for this terrible disease! I lost my father and a brother to the complications of diabetes at too young of an age. So many of my late family members had it, and many are living with it. I am trying to be so careful myself as not to get it.
Thanks for bringing awareness to it here!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #199
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

I support Diabetes Awareness. May you all be healthy and happy
Old 11-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #200
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I have put Diabetes Awareness as my phrase.
My Grandpa died from Diabetes
I will spread awareness of this terrible disorder.
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: