Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Wow very nice idea to help spread diabetes awareness!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

I support Diabetes Awareness!!!
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male
Old 11-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #13
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Yet another wonderful contest from WI.
In all honesty, I didn't really know too much about what diabetes was, until looking it up just now. So thank you for helping me to be more aware. Now I can do the same for others.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

telerin9 is on a distinguished road

My dad is a diabetic and I think it is awesome that WKI is trying to raise awareness. We can BEAT this disease!!!!
telerin9 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so much WI for helping spread awareness of Diabetes! I will do the same!
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Jazzypants is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I just assumed that diabetes just affected people who were overwieght or who didn't eat right, but while I was trying to find something interesting about diabetes to post here, I realized that I could not have been farther from the truth. Even if I don't win, at least I am walking away from this contest more enlightened about a major issue in our nation. An issue that hits close to home for me and for a lot of families.
Jazzypants is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

rmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to beholdrmwtew is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for putting the focus on this. I lost my supervisor to complications from diabetes several years ago.
rmwtew is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #18
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I definitely support Diabetes Awareness. I would love to spread the word!!
I'm a diabetic and so is most of my family. ((HUGS)) Karen

karenpd is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #19
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Oh I am so happy there is a contest for this cause!!
My father and grandmother have diabetes and I cannot tell you how much pain they go through and risks. I always wish I could do something to help them, because I love them very much. People think diabetes is just something that happens to unhealthy people and they just get lots of sugar in their blood or something but thats not true. Diabetes can be inherited because people are born with it and it appears as they grow older. So many troubles come out of it, such as eye sight problems as I have experienced this with my dad, again it hurts me to see him go through that, unable to move or speak when your blood pressure is too high, which has happened multiple times during the night for us and makes you fear as to what will happen in the morning. So much more, and I just hope that more people understand what Diabetes really is and what are the outcomes of it. I hope one day, that there will be a cure or treatment, no matter how difficult it is, or impossible.
Thanks for this wonderful awareness contest WI.
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

Let's go out and spread awareness about diabetes!! everyone needs to know! Lets go!
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: