Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #161
Laughs loudly
Webkinz :)
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I support, people need to know!
snowpony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #162

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

I SUPPORT DIABETES AWARENESS!!!!!!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #163
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Bridget20 is on a distinguished road

I will spread the awareness of diabetes to my family, friends, and other people I know
Bridget20 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #164
Diabetes ||Awareness
Lil Kinz

jakie1212 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Hii, my dad has Diabetes and I know that it is very hard on you

So I plan to put all my hope and heart to spread Diabetes Awareness
Old 11-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #165
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

May a cure someday be found!
1998Sweet is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #166

mang01 will become famous soon enough

DIABETES AWARENESS!! Find a cure Live a healthy life!

Thank you also for this contest!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #167
Diabetes Awareness

WILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the roughWILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the rough

My daughter and husband are both diabetic and this is a wonderful idea to bring awareness about this condition.
WILLOW REDFROG is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #168
♒ web ♒

shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!

I will spread the word about diabetes to everyone is aware of it! It's a terrible disease and more people need to know about it and how to prevent it.
shrimpydoo15 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #169
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Did you know that Teasing can be Life threatening to someone with Diabetes?

About 1 in 3 kids and teens with problems like diabetes have had to deal with bullying.

If a kid hides their diabetes - by not testing while at school they can easily run into problems with their glucose levels just by not being able to manage them quickly enough.

What can you do? Any group of kids can face down a bully - if someone makes a nasty comment about diabetes make sure that you (and your friends) let them know it is not OK, tell an adult, stick around while your friend tests and don't make a big deal of it.

If you are the one who is being teased What can you do? Get your friends' help to remind people that diabetes is no big deal. Ignoring a bully is a good strategy too. Bullies thrive on the reaction they get, and if you walk away, you're telling the bully that you just don't care. Sooner or later the bully will probably get bored with trying to bother you.

View Post Originally Posted by kis2009
As someone who has lived with Type 1 Diabetes for almost 18 years, life is a daily struggle to maintain proper blood sugar levels, I feel it is very important to spread awareness of this disease to everyone. But also, we need to spread knowledge to those who don't understand the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. While they are similar in how they affect someone, they are brought on in completely different ways; Type 1 is more often genetically passed and is not curable/preventable, while Type 2 is what people think of when they hear the word "diabetes" and is curable and nearly 100% preventable. So lets band together and spread awareness and knowledge!
Thanks for sharing
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #170
Diabetes Awareness&l
Lil Kinz

musiclover10712 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I support Diabetes Awareness!
What a great way to support the cause!
musiclover10712 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: