Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #141
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Diabetes knows no age...babies to elderly can get it anytime..ITS not from eating too many sweets...Some need insulin to control it and others can control their diabetes with medication...My grandma had diabetes..and she didn't get it till she was in her 50's..
Diabetes can be managed......
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #142
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

beaverlee is on a distinguished road

Been here, done this. my Diabetes Awareness really began after I came down with gestational diabetes. Since then others in our families have shown a disposition towards diabetes, some control it through diet and exercise, others have to take medication to control it. I choose healthier versions of assorted foods to feed my family and try to teach my son the importance of a good diet (he is Very picky, but I still try).
beaverlee is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #143
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I will do my VERY hardest to spread awareness about Diabetes Awareness
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #144
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Diabetes has touched my family as well. Diabetes Awareness is so very important, and I do my part to raise awareness daily.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #145
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

fjghg123 is on a distinguished road

hi i hope i win!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #146
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I would be honored and will definitely tell others about diabetes and to be aware for I have Diabetes Type 2. I was warned to watch what I ate and drank and didn't heed. It is scary to have it. I must watch my carb intake and not get too low or I get shaky and could pass out or get too high and take my chances on evidentially losing a limb or going blind so I must be careful. The next thing is to watch the weight. I am overweight and bringing down the weight and eating right will bring down the blood sugar.

I have to watch what I eat, but it is better to do that before the disease and I will tell the world about that.

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to tell my story and for this thread for all of us who have it and to give the opportunity to tell the world about this dreadful disease.

Thank you WI!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #147

Priceless has disabled reputation

I'll spread awareness everywhere I go.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 11-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #148
Diabetes Awareness

girlninja45 is just really nicegirlninja45 is just really nice

I will do my best to spread diabetes awareness.
girlninja45 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #149
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Be. Be.... AWARE!

I shall do my best to spread awareness of diabetes.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #150

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I'm in support of Diabetes Awareness. I know a few people with this diease and spreading awarness would be awesome to help raise money . Even Nick Jonas has Diabetes. Thanks for this contest, WI!
Koodo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: