Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #121
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I support Diabetes Awareness, I am a Type 2 Diabetic, and I take great care in what I eat and exercise to keep my numbers down.
Gmagator is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #122
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I support Diabetes Awareness.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 09:45 AM   #123
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

lol, kinda perfect timing.

My dad has diabetes and we're gonna visit him today and it just so happens that this contest is about diabetes.

Anyway, I will spread the word about diabetes. Its something that we should all think about. Its not about the prizes if you win this contest. Its about that we should all remember to spread the word about it so more people can be aware of it.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #124
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I support Diabetes Awareness. Almost 26 million people in the US alone are affected by diabetes and its complications. Let us eat healthy foods, maintain a healthy weight, and stay active.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #125
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
Pandabears240 is an unknown quantity at this point

Diabetes awareness my dog just got diabetes

Lets support diabetes awareness!!!

1million people everyday are diagnosed with diabetes. This could include celebrities, animals, neighbors, friends, relatives, or anyone. It is very hard for them in life everyday. My neighbors dog Henley was just diagnosed with diabetes and has to be given a shot everyday. 2 of my close best friends have diabetes as well so it makes it very hard for them. As of 2000 over 171 million worldwide have diabetes and are struggling everyday. Let's all take part in being aware of the Diabetes Awarness. 

" a little bit longer and THEY will be fine" - a little bit longer

"But because of his great love for us God, who is rich in mercy made us all alive" - Isaiah 53:4-5

TAKE PART IN BEING AWARE OF THE DIABETES AWARENESS!!!!
Pandabears240 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #126
Diabetes Awareness
applejuice98 has a spectacular aura about

Let's help support diabetes awareness!
applejuice98 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #127
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

My grandparents and a few of my aunts are type 2 diabetic. And when I see then struggling with something that they inflicted on themselves, it scares me. I don't want to have to be like that. My grandpa is on dalisis because the liver the had he destroyed because he poorly. And becasue of stuff like that I stay at the top of my game so something like that NEVER happens to me because I didn't take care of my body.
I thank my mom everyday, that when I was a little kid she taught me eat right and to exercise every day.
It scares me because if you get diebetic it can be hard to come back. But it is possible. Many people do it.
Deibites scares me because I know what it can do to you. More people need to know! Because dietetes is a VERY thing.

Site

My grandparents and a few of my aunts are type 2 diabetic. And when I see then struggling with something that they inflicted on themselves, it scares me. I don't want to have to be like that. My grandpa is on dalisis because the liver the had he destroyed because he ate poorly. And becasue of stuff like that I stay at the top of my game so something like that NEVER happens to me because I didn't take care of my body.
I thank my mom everyday, that when I was a little kid she taught me eat right and to exercise every day.
It scares me because if you get diebetic it can be hard to come back. But it is possible. Many people do it.
Deibites scares me because I know what it can do to you. More people need to know! Because dietetes is a VERY scary thing.

So stay alert and eat right and exercise every day!

(updated had some spelling errors)
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #128
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

Webberlilly contributed a wonderful article highlighting some facts about Diabetes. I know several people who have diabetes and struggle daily to survive. The article said that every 21 seconds someone is diagnosed with diabetes....that is staggering!!! I never realized how much of the world population is struggling to live with this disease. The fact is that diabetes affects so many, from the very young to the very old, it is not just "someone elses problem"; it is everyone's problem!
I am thankful for the information and opportunity to lend my support to such a worthy cause. Thank you WI for giving us all the opportunity to participate and share our experiences.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #129
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Chime will become famous soon enough

I'll spread the word to everyone I know on webkinz world and in real life!
Supporting the cause til the end!
Chime is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

SweetAsCandy♥ is on a distinguished road

I Support Diabetes Awareness! My Grandpa Suffers From Diabetes And So Does My Friend!
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: