Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

Click the image to open in full size.
Enter our Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest now!

In this contest, we'll try to increase awareness about this widespread disease, and at the same time have fun and win prizes. If you've ever wanted to have a Licorice Fish, here's your chance!

Prizes:
  • 1 x Licorice Fish (the new November Candykinz pet)
  • 2 x 10,000 Ganz eStore Points
  • 3 x Insider Insider Monthly Subscriptions
This contest is open to registered members of WI only. Not a member yet? Click here to become a member! it's free!

Click on Read More for details on how to enter this contest.

This contest starts NOW and will end on Sunday November 20 at 10pm eastern time.

To enter this contest, you must do these TWO things:

1-Put the words Diabetes Awareness above your avatar (as I've done). Go to User CP, Edit Your Details, scroll down to the magic W and type in the words Diabetes Awareness. Save.
Here is a Guide: How to Change the Message Above Your Avatar.

2-Post on this thread in support of Diabetes Awareness.

Only one entry per person please.

Good luck to all who enter!
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Diabetes Awareness Contest!

I will do my best to spread the awareness of diabetes to those I know!
Old 11-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

In children, adults and pets; Let's Defeat Diabetes!

Awareness + Action = Prevention

Thank you WI for a terrific Diabetes Awareness contest!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

I will try my hardest to spread Diabetes Awareness to everyone I can!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Support Diabetes Awarness by watching your diet checking your sugar and get monthly checkups with your doctor.... and also take very good care of your feet! You can also support the awarness if you know someone who has diabetes, volunteer to help them with something like taking a walk or just going to a park or maybe just a ride to a Doctors appt. Go to a seminar on Diabetes awarness so you really can become aware.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #6

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

What a great contest and a great cause!
I support Diabetes Awareness!
Old 11-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I will let others know about Diabetes. Let us spread the word about Diabetes Awareness !
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 11-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #8
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

I support Diabetes Awareness. I know many people who have it, and I know that it is sometimes a struggle to keep everything in check and healthy. I will do my best to spread awareness on this important medical issue.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #9
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

I support Diabetes Awareness!!
I will spread the word!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I will spread the word of Diabetes Awareness.
This disease is preventable and only by taking action can we stop it.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
animalsrock!34 wuz here, diabetes awareness, diabetes awareness (:, galfam was here, i'm aware!, purpleowls wuz here!, s e c r e t n i n j a, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: